Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tessa Grey

Tessa Grey

Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)  Empty
PostSubject: Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)    Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)  EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 2:15 am

Tessa walked into the The Three Broomsticks with the help of Yasmina. She then went and found her a table. And as usual someone would come over and ask what she wanted to drink. And as usual they would bring over Yasmina something to drink. This was because she always came here and the staff knew that she was blind. So they were always prepared when she walked through the door. And that was because she loved coming to The Three Broomsticks. It was a way for her to get out of her family home. She was tired that her parents were trying to treat her like a cripple. That was something that she didn't want. She wanted to feel like she was everybody else. She was barely eighteen and she knew that the world was her oyster. Now that she was out of school she had no idea what to do. Sure she could be like a pureblood and just live off of her families money. But that wasn't Tessa. She wanted to go and work, but she didn't know how people would take it.

Tessa also knew that her parents would try and push her into a pureblood marriage. It was something that she would have to face someday. But she really wasn't ready for it. She wanted to focus on one thing at a time. And for know it was to make her place in this world. Then she would worry about whatever would come to her next. She then placed her arm down so that she could feel her dog. And she knew one day that she would lose her. That was something that she didn't want to think about. Because that would be the day that Tessa would lose her best and only friend. That would be the day that her heart would be broken. But for right now she was going to think happy thoughts. Right now she was with Yasmina and she was enjoying a mug of butterbeer. It was something that she enjoyed when she was in school. There were times when she missed Hogwarts and would always wonder how her professors where.

Tessa was actually meeting a person that she went to school with. Her name was Ciara, but she was glad to catch up with someone she went to school with. It would be nice since it wasn't that long since she was in Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Ciara Malfoy

Ciara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)    Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)  EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:01 pm

Ciara had graduated Hogwarts few years ago. She evevn had managed to find a jobs for her. She did work as Healer and then also as Model in her free times. So she barely had any time for friends and also family members. She knew hat she needed to find time for them. So she asked for some free time from rer busy scheduls. She wanted to meet some her old friends. Today was time to meet Tessa Grey, girl who she met in Hogwarts but she is few years younger than her but they still ended up being friends.

Ciara walked into the Three Broomstick and then looked around there to find Tessa. Soon she spotted her and she walked towards her table. "Hey, Tessa," she said with a smile. She took a seat and also few seconda later waitress came and asked what she wants to order. So she did order butterbeer then. "How you have been all this time when we haven't met for awhile now?" She asked now.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey

Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)    Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)  EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 10:51 pm

Tessa was excited when she received and owl. That Ciara wanted to meet up with her. Tessa really did miss her. Because when she was at Hogwarts they were friends. And she was sad when Ciara graduated. But Tessa found a way to make it through. She had heard that she was working as a healer. Tessa knew that someday she wanted to find something like a job. But she had no idea what she could do. But she knew that once people find out that she was blind, they would write her off. And it was because she couldn't see.

She was smiling. “ Hey Ciara.” Tessa then took a sip of her butterbeer. “Yeah it has been a long time since I heard for you. Well I graduated from Hogwarts and nothing much has happened.” Not much has happened in her life. “ So what have you been into?”
Back to top Go down
Ciara Malfoy

Ciara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)    Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)  EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:13 pm

Ciara yeah had become healer. She also was model now. So her days were so busy. She barely could eat normally. Girl liked what she did too but sometimes wished she could have more time for friends or family. She really misses them. She noddedon that what Tessa said.

"Yeah very long time. I missed you," she said there now. "I'm healer and also model now. So yeah I have become celebrity basically. Sometimes people ask pictures and so on even. My lige is complicated. I wish I had more time for friends and family," she said and sighed. She saw few people looking at her but she just didn't mimd them. Unless they come to ask picturw or something else.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey

Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)    Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)  EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 4:51 pm

Tessa smiled. “ Well I am sorry that you are busy all the time. But being a healer is a big deal. I know I been seening a healer.” She was smiling because it was great that she could spend time with her friend. She wished that this could happen more often. But she understood that Ciara was a busy person. But she made do with what she had. Even if there wasn't that many she was friends with.

“ Hopefully we can do this again and this won't be the last time meeting.” She smiled as she sipped her butterbeer. “ Because I only get to come down to here.”
Back to top Go down
Ciara Malfoy

Ciara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)    Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:52 am

Ciara nodded there. "Yeah it's big deal for sure. Also working model aftee your healer work and weekends makes you even busy but that's what I did choose myself," she said there now. She waa happy too see her friend too. So she did smile there too actually. Going out friends or even family isn't something what she does much, more likely barely. She shoukd do it morw often actually. She misses her friends and a lot, also family.

"I can make morw time for you. You are good friend and I would like to talk with you more. We really should hang out more," she said there now with a smile on her face again. "I can't tell when I'll have free time again in busy scheldues but I will make time. I promise," she added there then and did take fes zils from her drink now.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey

Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)    Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)  EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 3:15 pm

Tessa smiled as she was talking to Ciara. “ It seems like you are busy.” There was times when Tessa wondered what life would be like. That was if she could see, would she get a job like a normal person? Would she ever find love? There was so many questions rolling around in her head. And it was nice that Ciara made time so that she could come visit with Tessa. Tessa had to admit that sometimes she would get lonely by herself.

When Ciara said that she could make more time for her. There was a huge grin on her face. “ I would love to hang out more. Since I really don't do anything all day.” She then took a sip from her butterbeer. Just knowing that she was going to see her friend more, it made her happy. “ Well you know me, I don't really have anything planned.”
Back to top Go down
Ciara Malfoy

Ciara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)    Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)  EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 7:19 pm

Ciara was beyond busy. Work and work was always everything what she did. If she didn't want to be always so busy she had to quit one job but she wasn't sure which one. She liked the both jobs actually. Being model was fun and she always could meet new interesting people. Also being healer was fun, she should save people lifes but lately so many just faked to be sick or so they just could get her autograph, mostly kids.

"If I wanna more less busier I probably need to quit one of these jobs. It's so hard to find free time in two jobs," she said there honestly and sighed. She did both jobs because it was so hard to choose between these two so that was reason why she did both of them right now. "I'll let you know when I have free time. Some how, for sure," she said with a small smile. Tessa was basically only real friend who she had still left, she had no idea what had happened with others.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Grey

Tessa Grey

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)    Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)  EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:49 am

Tessa was enjoying spending time with Ciara. And she was excited when she said that her friend was going to make more time. Tessa knew that she was getting to at least be with one person. It seemed like Tessa wanted more out of life. She wanted what every normal girl, she wanted to find love. She wanted to start a normal life, one where she could see. But she was used to being blind. And she knew that there was nothing that would change that.

“ Pick the one that you love the most.” That was the only advice that she could give to her friend. “ I think I would be awesome spending time with you.”
Back to top Go down
Ciara Malfoy

Ciara Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)    Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)  EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 2:27 pm

Ciara liked to spend time hef friends who she had left but there wasn't many left. Some were friends just because she was kijd of famous now and she knew it. Tessa wasn't one of them for sure. She was her friend because of her not because of her fame. She had to decided which job she loved more, it was hard.

"I have to think about it. I just love them both. Thanks to that the work has been the most important thing in my life years now. It's time to change it," Ciara said there now and sighed. She wasn't sure which job she should choose to keep at all. "I hate deciding between two things," she added there and took last zips from her butterbeer. She did other after that new one. She just had began to live again, she needed began to think about family too. She needed to have her own family one day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)    Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Catching up with old friends ( Ciara)
Page 1 of 1