Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
New Perspective (Ariella) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
New Perspective (Ariella) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
New Perspective (Ariella) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
New Perspective (Ariella) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
New Perspective (Ariella) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
New Perspective (Ariella) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
New Perspective (Ariella) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
New Perspective (Ariella) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
New Perspective (Ariella) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
New Perspective (Ariella) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
New Perspective (Ariella) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
New Perspective (Ariella) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
New Perspective (Ariella) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
New Perspective (Ariella) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
New Perspective (Ariella) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

New Perspective (Ariella)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chad Wilcox

Chad Wilcox

My Character
::
Activity: Muggle Studies Professor

New Perspective (Ariella) Empty
PostSubject: New Perspective (Ariella)   New Perspective (Ariella) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 7:46 pm

Chad had decided to take a stroll down to Hogsmeade with the millions of students who seemed to be streaming out of the gates. There were plenty of things he needed to do in the village, go to the post office, get his foe glass fixed and most importantly buy a lot of firewhiskey. He seemed to be drinking more and more as the term went on. Nothing better to do, he supposed. If he didn't watch out, it would probably grow to be an addiction or something. But oh well. Firewhiskey was great.

Wrapping his cloak around him tightly - it was freezing outside - he walked along the street until he came to The Three Broomsticks. It was incredibly crowded and he scowled to himself at the thought that he might have to actually SHARE a table. Being the unsociable git he was, this wasn't a pleasant thought. He ordered a load of firewhiskey and saw an empty booth. Excellent. He sat down, put the pile of marking he had to do on the table and opened a bottle of firewhiskey. This was the life.
Back to top Go down
Ariella Capulet
Adult
Ariella Capulet

PostSubject: Re: New Perspective (Ariella)   New Perspective (Ariella) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:17 pm

Ariella knew that Hogsmeade would be filled  with students. Since it was the weekend and she remembered this all when she was still in school. It was the freedom away from the school. But she was going to get her a glass of butterbeer. It was something that she loved to do. Ariella had a cloak on so that nobody would know it was her. And that was because she wasn't ready to be surrounded by a ton of screaming fans. That is what would happen when she was famous like she was. But she didn't regret it one bit. And since she didn't have anything better to do today, then just come out and enjoy herself. Her halloween party was a hit like always. She didn't have to worry about something bad coming out in the papers.

She walked in and ordered her a mug. Looking around it looked like she was going to have to share a table. Not that she cared, she would have to deal with the fact that she was Ariella Capulet. She then went and found someone with a bunch of firewhiskey and gave a small smile. “ Do you mind if I sit here with you?” That is when she took her hood down to show her face. And that was when she said a silent prayer hoping to enjoy some time alone. Ariella then seen that is was her muggle studies professor. " Hello Professor."
Back to top Go down
Chad Wilcox

Chad Wilcox

My Character
::
Activity: Muggle Studies Professor

PostSubject: Re: New Perspective (Ariella)   New Perspective (Ariella) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 2:41 pm

When the place got so crowded someone had to come and sit with him, he scowled. A young woman with bright hair. Chad didn't even acknowledge her at first, didn't answer the dumb question, but simply carried on with his marking and sipping the firewhiskey as though there hadn't been an interruption at all. Hopefully, she wasn't the type to want to make pointless small talk with random strangers and try and make new friends in random places. He had been happy and at peace before she arrived, and he wanted it to stay that way, so he could finish the drink, finish the marking and leave this place to go and lock himself in his chambers with a few bottles of firewhiskey for company.

Only, then he heard her call him professor and he looked up, wondering if he had been mistaken and this was a student he'd forgotten he knew. But then the penny dropped. "Capulet!" he said, almost happy to see her. She'd been the best student he'd ever had and about the only one he'd ever liked in the slightest. "How are you? What have you been up to? Do you want my job so I can retire early and go and live in Sweden?"
Back to top Go down
Ariella Capulet
Adult
Ariella Capulet

PostSubject: Re: New Perspective (Ariella)   New Perspective (Ariella) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:27 am

1. Ariella was going to enjoy the day. She was glad to have time to herself. And was glad that nobody was filling themselves at her. It was like they was letting her enjoy this time. Ariella knew that it wasn't going to last. So she was going to make the most of it. But then smiled as she saw her old muggle studies professor. And she was glad that he wasn't sitting with anybody. But it seemed like he wasn't in the mood to talk. But she then remembered when she was in school, that she was his favorite. But she then smiled as he said her name happily. And it sounded like he was excited to see her. That always put her in a better mood. When people wanted her around for her, not what she had become. But he then asked what she was up to.

“ Well Professor I been living the life. But you will get that when you are famous. Going to parties, men flirting with me, I get to do what I love.” She then smiled as he asked if she wanted his job. “ But if I took your job, then who would do my job?” She then let out a small giggle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Perspective (Ariella)   New Perspective (Ariella) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Perspective (Ariella)
Page 1 of 1