Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A very confused chase (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A very confused chase (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A very confused chase (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A very confused chase (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A very confused chase (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A very confused chase (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A very confused chase (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A very confused chase (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A very confused chase (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A very confused chase (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A very confused chase (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A very confused chase (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A very confused chase (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A very confused chase (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A very confused chase (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A very confused chase (Tessa)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

A very confused chase (Tessa) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   A very confused chase (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 pm

Tessa knew he was hiding something the minute he started stuttering, "Chase. Tell me now. You either tell me whats going on... or get out." She hated doing this to him. But she wanted to know what waas going on. She didnt want him to leave. If he elft she would die. But she needed to know the truth.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   A very confused chase (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 8:59 pm

Chase whimpered once again. "...Tess..." He started to cry if he told her she would be mad but if he didnt she would also be mad. His head started to spin and he fell to his knees holding his head. He whimpered again. He didnt know what to do his head hurt and he wanted to just pass out he didnt know what to do he was so confused.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   A very confused chase (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 9:02 pm

Tessa watched as he fell to the floor. She wanted to comfort him... but she had to be strong. "Chase..." She had to know what was going on. It was killing her. She felt tears in her eyes and she broke down in tears. "I just want to know what is going on. Mi amor..."

She couldnt take it anymore. She ran to him and pulled him into her arms. "Im sorry. Im so sorry. You dont have to leave." Then it hit her. She remembered everything from that night. "My dads alive..."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   A very confused chase (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 9:07 pm

Chase passed out from stress from not eating from everything. He laid there limb in her arms he was still breathing but he had passed out just before she grabbed him. He was moving he was barely breathing.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   A very confused chase (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 9:43 pm

"CHASE!" She screamed in pain and fear. "Chase... no baby wake up... please god wake up." She cried as tears flowed from her eyes landing on his unmoving body. Thank god he was still breathing. This was why she wanted him to eat more. "Im taking you to St Mungos if you dont wake up right now, Chase Daniels."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   A very confused chase (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 9:47 pm

Chase didnt wake up his body stayed limb but his hand moved a tiny bit but not much just a little twitch. His breathing was going down and becoming slower ever second. He didnt move he didnt say anything he didnt open his eyes he just stayed limb in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   A very confused chase (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 9:52 pm

Tessa screamed and held him close to her. She didnt know what to do. She just cried and held him in her arms. "Please dont die... I need you... dont die..." She would kill herself if he died. She wouldnt be able to handle it. She lifted him up and put him on the bed and cried over his still body
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   A very confused chase (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 9:53 pm

Chase whimpered and opened his eyes weakly. "Tessa?" He whispered he tried to move his hand to hold her but it just fell he felt so weak. "Princess. Im okay..." He whispered and turned his head to look at her. He didnt like this she was crying he could barely move. He didnt like this one bit.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   A very confused chase (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:00 pm

Tesa smiled when Chase woke up, "Oh god, baby." She hugged him tight. Stay right there. Ill be right back." She ran to the kitchen and made a smoothie for him so he would have something in his stomach, "Here. Drink this. Dont you dare aruge with me either. Drink it. now." She wiped her eyes and ran her hands through his hair
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   A very confused chase (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:02 pm

Chase took a deep breath and took the smothie with a weak hand. He slowly drank it he felt like he was going to puke but he needed to for his Tess. He needed to make her happy even if that ment doing something he hated. "I love you baby. I love you so much" He whispered and reached his other hand to take hers and hold it in his own very weak hand.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   A very confused chase (Tessa) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:05 pm

"Im taking you to st mungos tomorrow if you are still feeling weak then." When he finished his smoothie she put the glass in the sink and then returned to his side. She was tired, they had both had a long day and she just wanted to lie down and cry. She just wanted to sleep. before she knew it, she had fallen asleep in his arms
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A very confused chase (Tessa)   A very confused chase (Tessa) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A very confused chase (Tessa)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2