Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Getting Lost (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Getting Lost (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Getting Lost (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Getting Lost (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Getting Lost (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Getting Lost (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Getting Lost (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Getting Lost (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Getting Lost (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Getting Lost (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Getting Lost (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Getting Lost (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Getting Lost (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Getting Lost (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Getting Lost (Open)  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Getting Lost (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - year II

Getting Lost (Open)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost (Open)    Getting Lost (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 8:28 am

Saryana was still shocked with herself from after she had kissed Danny. This was basically her first one. Unlike most girl she hadn't been dreaming for the moment but still, she never thought it would be so early. But she was happy for it. The girl didn't want it to be with someone other than Danny, nor did she want anyone else rather than him to like her. She smiled at him. " It would take more than a kiss to screw things up with you." She was pulled into a hug. And she liked it. And didn't want it to end soon.

Saryana rose her eyebrows when he said sorry. What for? Wait, he must have thought that they were hugging for too long. Yeah, must be so. He rose her chin. That is how she realized she wanted to kiss him again. Yet the brown head wasn't one to do the first move usually. But than she noticed something like an expectation in his eyes. So she kissed him. Again. Man, she was acting really girly at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost (Open)    Getting Lost (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 8:32 am

Danny smiled and blushed when she kissed him again. Man, she loved kissing him. And he loved kissing her all the same. He laughed when the stopped kissing and ruffled her hair playfully. "Youre so cute." He said with a smile. He sat back down and pulled her into his lap, his arms wrapped around her waist and his chin resting on her shoulder, "Youre being so god damn girly, Sary." He knew she was a tomboy so he was playfully insulting her tom boyishness.
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost (Open)    Getting Lost (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 12:32 pm

Saryana blushed hardly after the second kiss from her. She was looking at her feet. Why did she kiss him again? Maybe she shouldn't have had.Yet she loved it. Why are girl things so hard and weird? That was when she though of maybe reading some book about love and the science behind it. There should be something for it. Some reaction in the persons mind. Or something! She shook her head mentally.

Than he called her girly. Okay, that made her slightly mad. But not much. She still knew it was a tease. So she nugged him. Hard. Well, now hard enough so he would get a bruise or something but still hard so it would hurt him. "What was that again?" She asked, trying to stay serious. There was a part of her that wanted to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost (Open)    Getting Lost (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 12:48 pm

He hid a laugh when she nudged him trying to act all tough. It hadnt hurt that much, but he decided to act like it did, just for her. "Ow! Im injured! Oh the pain!" He said very over dramatically and fell to the floor. "OH! THE AGONY!" He shouted into the void of the empty room. He looked up at her and winked. "Feel better now?"

He got back up and felt himself getting kind of tired. But he didnt want to stop hanging out with her. Suddenly his tiredness got the best of him and he yawned before blushing lately. "Sorry. Guess Im getting kind of tired."
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost (Open)    Getting Lost (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 1:22 pm

Saryana rolled her eyes at his dramatic act of pain. "I didn't hit you hard! If I did you'd be flying out from that window over there!" She smiled innocently. And kicked him slightly when he rolled over the floor. Now his clothes had dirt. " Next time you roll around somewhere, be sure it isn't full of dust." She said, rolling her eyes.

She chuckled when he yawned. " Some one is tired. " She teased. Ever time someone yawned she always would think of lions. Or dogs when they yawn. But now she thought of a lion. " Not seeing why you have to be sorry for yawning - it isn't your fault that your brain isn't getting enough oxygen. "She said. Than he she noticed he probably wouldn't know that is the reason yawns happen.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost (Open)    Getting Lost (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:12 pm

Danny moaned in slight pain when she kicked him. That one actually did hurt. "OW! Watch it. And sure, im sure I would just go flying through the window, babe." He chuckled and nuzzled his face against her back. She smelt good.

He nodded when she said he was tired, "JUst a tiny bit." He kissed her temple and smiled. He liked being able to do that. But then he got confused when she mentioned his brain and oxygen, "What?" He cocked his head to the side and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost (Open)    Getting Lost (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:42 pm

Saryana rolled her eyes at him. " Sorry. And I can, I'm sure!" She remembered how in her martial arts lessons she had defeated all of the kids. Her teacher was really proud of her. If anyone had given her school more rewards for, well, any thing, it was Saryana. Well, she wasn't good in art things. And hated to preform in front of people. But otherwise for anything with fighting or studying, she would be first. "And don't call be babe! " she said, not hiding her annoyance. She hated that word. Why call the person you love a baby, for Saryana it was like an insult.

She chuckled. " I had noticed. Than again, it's hard not to notice when someone yawns..." Just than she yawned also. She frowned after that. The girl didn't feel tired... Oh, wait, it is like a chain reaction! When one yawns, the brain of the person next to them will imitate them and also yawn. She chuckled when he looked confused. " I meant to say that a person yawns when the brain doesn't get enough oxygen. Sorry, forgot that not everyone reads medical books for fun!"
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost (Open)    Getting Lost (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:57 pm

Danny frowned when she yelled at him to not call her babe, "Ok..." He said with his head hanging down, looking at his lap. He hadnt meant to insult her. Giving nicknames was his way of showing he cared for someone. His bets friend Lucas was Big Head back home. But then again.... Lucas did have a huge head. He had to to fit his giant ego.

He chuckled when she yawned and explained what she had meant earlier about his brain not getting enough oxygen. "Youre so cute when you talk all smart and stuff." He wrapped his arms tighter around her and rested his chin on the top of her head, "We should probably get going soon. Its almost curfew." He didnt want to leave, but he didnt want to get in trouble either
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost (Open)    Getting Lost (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:08 am

Saryana rolled her eyes. " Don't look so gloomy! " she teased and nugged him lightly. She didn't want to do it hard. The kick was hard enough. Or at least she hoped it was light. She couldn't control her straight sometimes.

She rolled her eyes. " Well, I know stuff! I literally read the whole library back at home!" She suddenly blushed slightly at that. Only two people knew that, one of which was her best friend Nick McLean, a muggle boy. He was the only other guy Saryana could of had a crush on. "Yeah, best we go!" She nodded.
Back to top Go down
Danny Sinclair
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Danny Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost (Open)    Getting Lost (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 6:34 pm

Danny got up and started walking to their common room. He didnt want to leave her side, but he had to. He couldnt get up the stairs to the girls dormitory even if he wanted to. There was a spell tht turned the stairs into a slide. It annoyed him very much so.

When they got to the portrait of the fat lady, Danny said the password and they stepped inside. "Well, Miss Saryana Greenwood. Today has been my best day at Hogwarts yet. Thank you for that." He pulled her into a hug and looked down and kisse dher cheek. "I will see you on saturday for the quidditch match."
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost (Open)    Getting Lost (Open)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 12:38 pm

Saryana walked with him to the common room. It seemed that sir Cadagon was mad at her, because he wasn't there to annoy he and show her the way back to the room. Which, of course, was great! All she could hope for that it would stay such for the rest of the year now. And that the Fates didn't hate her.

Just when she opened her mouth to say the password to the Far Lady, Danny said it. She smiled and walked in. It was different to go in the room with someone besides you. Not that she had a problem with it. It was brilliant to actually have such a friend. Another thing she was happy for is that the girl dorms had stairs that turn into slides, so she wouldn't need to worry about a second person to make her up with a surprise pillow fight.

Saryana hugged him tightly before letting go. "Yeah, I had a great day too! A really, really great one!" She repeated so it would make a bigger impact on him. She blushed when he kissed her. "I can't wait for the match! Till than. Although I think we go to the same school, so we will see each other before that also." She teased before walking to her dorms.

Inside she just sat for a while on the bed. Which was unusual, because at this time of day the girl would be reading or doing extra credit on her homework. Instead she grabbed a notebook she had taken from home and began to write and draw in it. All because of Danny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Lost (Open)    Getting Lost (Open)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Lost (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2