Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Skipping to the lake (Ridley) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Skipping to the lake (Ridley) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Skipping to the lake (Ridley) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Skipping to the lake (Ridley) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Skipping to the lake (Ridley) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Skipping to the lake (Ridley) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Skipping to the lake (Ridley) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Skipping to the lake (Ridley) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Skipping to the lake (Ridley) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Skipping to the lake (Ridley) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Skipping to the lake (Ridley) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Skipping to the lake (Ridley) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Skipping to the lake (Ridley) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Skipping to the lake (Ridley) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Skipping to the lake (Ridley) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Skipping to the lake (Ridley)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celia Montresor
Third Year
Third Year
Celia Montresor

My Character
::
Activity:

Skipping to the lake (Ridley) Empty
PostSubject: Skipping to the lake (Ridley)   Skipping to the lake (Ridley) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 6:20 pm

The day was perfect for Celia, nice and sunny, just the way she liked it,"Hmm, it's nice today, maybe a stroll to the lake would be nice." She said skipping trough the corridors. Maybe i'll find a nice tree to sit next to .

Looking down the hill, she saw the pathway that led to the lake, Celia ran down the path eager to get near the beautiful murky water. "Oh how beautiful." She said as she got closer to a tree near the lake. Sitting down she daydreams of the time her parents took her to the beach, and how happy her family was, even her sister cracked a smile.

She sighs, she misses her family, and sure enough starts humming a small song she heard from a movie "We lay my love and i, beneath the weeping willow." suddenly she hears foot step, looking behind her Celia sees a girl with pigtail coming closer to where she is.

"Hide!!" she looks down to see her doll head Dixie "What?", She pulls the doll head closer to her face "Hide you idiot!!" Celia sighs "Alright, Alright, i'll hide, but i'm putting you inside my pocket."

She took Dixie out of her index finger and placed her inside her robe, "Now you be quiet, or we'll both get caught." She then presides to hide behind the tree just as the girl is coming towards her.

Third Year
Third Year
Ridley Arrington

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Skipping to the lake (Ridley)   Skipping to the lake (Ridley) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 5:22 pm

Once she was sure her homeworks could as well be procrastinated for about one more day, Ridley swished her bag over her shoulder and quickly got herself out of the castle with no actual idea of where she was actually going, as per usual. The weather was still nice, and compared to the coldness of the dungeons that she was probably never stop complaining about, it was feeling rather warm.

So, after making quick work of weighing her options, Ridley decided she'd best go to the lake, already thinking about how the cool water surface would make the air feel fresher and breezier. Maybe she could find herself a tree, even.

As she skipped trough the grass, one hand keeping her bag in place and the other tugging at her coloured hair, she saw the perfect tree, not close and not too far way from the water. As she made her way too it, she picked out a sillouette from under the shade. Oh, more people to annoy (or talk to, depending on who you ask).

When Ridley finally got to the tree, the person had taken to hiding behind it, as if Ridley was blind and couldn't see feet poking from fehind it.

Ridley kneeled on the gras, palms on her knees, and called, "Hey there, person!" The feet jumped a bit and Ridley considered it a job well down.
Back to top Go down
Celia Montresor
Third Year
Third Year
Celia Montresor

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Skipping to the lake (Ridley)   Skipping to the lake (Ridley) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 9:50 pm

Celia heard her the girl call her and her heart jumping from the scare "She caught us." said Dixie still inside Celia's pocket, "Shh, Dixie!!!" she said in hushed tones. Oh well, hopefully this doesn't end horribly wrong, Slowly, but surely, Celia comes out of her hiding spot. She sees the same girl sitting on the ground.

"Hi, my names Celia, whats yours?" she said in the most quietest voice.

Third Year
Third Year
Ridley Arrington

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Skipping to the lake (Ridley)   Skipping to the lake (Ridley) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 5:35 am

Ridley could hear shushed tones coming from behind the tree, but since she was pretty sure the person would come out anyway, she plopped herself fully on the grass, removing her bag's strap from off her shoulder and crossing her legs in what was probably not a very ladylike manner. Soon enough, a head popped out , a body following, and a girl presented herself shyly with the name 'Celia'.

"Hi, there! I'm Ridley!", she announced. "Why were you hiding?" Tactless questions, here we go.
Back to top Go down
Celia Montresor
Third Year
Third Year
Celia Montresor

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Skipping to the lake (Ridley)   Skipping to the lake (Ridley) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:41 am

Celia looked at the girl warily, the girl looked like she belonged in a rock group, she didn't know whether to be scared or intrigued. Suddenly the girl asked her why she was hiding "I got scarred, i didn't know who it was." Celia noticed very well how stupid she sounded, dumb Dixie.

PostSubject: Re: Skipping to the lake (Ridley)   Skipping to the lake (Ridley) Empty

Back to top Go down

Skipping to the lake (Ridley)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Hogwarts Castle :: The Grounds :: The Lake-
Jump to: