Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 5:26 pm

Chase just looked down smiling his arms were warped around her waist holding her close. He was to scared to say anything at the moment so he just smiled and nodded. He looked at her and smiled not knowing what to do really he had never done anything like that before.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 5:32 pm

Tessa could tell he didnt know what to do next, so she just stood onto her toes and kissed him again. She swiped her tongue across his lip as if asking for permission to enter his mouth. She got closer, if that were even possible and clung to his body tighter.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 5:36 pm

Chase gasped for a second before smiling he walked back against on of the walls of a building as he held her. He opened his mouth for her allowing her enter. He tangled his fingers in her hair smiling a bit against her mouth. He played with her hair with one hand while the other arm was warped around her waist still holding her close.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 5:41 pm

Tessa smiled before pulling away. "I better get home. Its getting late." She disentagled her body form his and conituned walking. SHe grabbed a hold of his hand and gave it a light squeeze. She smiled up at him and leaned against him slightly so she could be closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 5:44 pm

Chase nodded and walked behind her holding her hand in his. Chase smiled when she leaned against him a bit. He kissed her cheek and warped his other arm around her holding her just a bit closer to him. He kept walk behind her smiling widely at her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 5:52 pm

Tessa beagn to wodner what would happen between the two of them. Would anything happen at all? She hoped something would come to be between the two of them. SHe liked being around him. She felt safe with him. Needless to say, she liked him. She liked being with him. She sighed and and stopped when they reached her home. "Well, here we are." She looked down at her welcome mat and shuffled from foot to foot nervously. "Would you like to come inside?" She asked softly. SHe could make some tea and they could watch something on the TV. Most wizards didnt have TV, but she figured out how it worked and made a few connection calls. "I could make us some tea or a nice night cap."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 5:55 pm

Chase nodded once they got to her house. He didn't want to leave her he was almost scared to leave her. When she asked if he would like to come in he nodded he would like that. He liked being around her she was nice and kind she wasnt one of those girly girls like most woman he knew. "Sure id like to come in if its fine with you" He still had his arm around her almost scared to let go he was afraid she would realize he wasn't good enough for her. He just dismissed the thought needing to be happy at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 6:07 pm

Tessa unloked her door and stepped inside her home. She kicked off her shoes and made her way to the kitchen. “You can make yourself at home. Would you like tea or a night cap of fire whiskey or butter beer?” She got every thing out while she waited for his answer. She turned the oven on in case her said Tea and poured a kettle for herself. She had had enough to drink that night. Her head was spinning like crazy. She went back to the living room and turned on the TV and flipped it to the muggle channels she got. She knew a guy that hooked her up with Muggle Television. “What would you like to watch?” She flipped it to a channel called MTV and saw a guy falling from the roof on a show called Ridiculousness. “Ouch. That has gotta hurt.”
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 6:10 pm

Chase smiled watching her walk around. "Just tea please" He watched her sit down and he sat beside her. He laughed watching the show she was watching he didnt really watch tv he more watch stuff from his computer "I never understood muggle shows they are really strange" He rested his head on the back of her couch and relaxed a bit. Her house was a lot better then his own but he just shook that thought out of his head. He crossed his arms laughing at the stupid muggle. He didnt hate them he just thought they were a lot stranger then wizards and witchs.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 6:25 pm

Tessa felt herself relax into Chase’s arms and she stretched out on the couch. Her feet at one end, her head at the other, softly resting on his lap. She smiled up at him and giggled, “Yeah, they are strange. But I like them. They always manage to interest me in the things they are able to do with out magic. You know what I mean?” She heard the tea kettle shout from the kitchen and hesitantly got up to pour them two cups of tea. She brought the mugs out with some cream and sugar. “I didn’t know how you liked yours.” She poured a bit of creamer and about 6 sugar packets into her cup and stirred it before taking a sip, “Ahhhh, perfect.” She lied back down in her previous position and sipped her tea. She set the mug down and before she knew it, she was asleep on Chase’s lap.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 6:30 pm

Chase smiled when she laid down in his lap. He played with her hair a bit and when she got up to go get the tea he frowned just a bit before she came back and went back to laying down. He put some suger in his tea and took a sip before setting it down and went back to playing with her hair. He smiled widely when she fell asleep. He slowly picked her up and tried to find her bedroom when he did he laid her down on her bed and tucked her in bring her tea and set it beside her bed. He kissed the top of her forehead and smiling at her sleeping form he didnt know if he should leave or not so he just sorta wandered around her home just looking at things like old photos and such like that. He smiled at some of the old photos before taking a seat again on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 6:33 pm

Tessa felt herself being lifted and carried somewhere, but she didnt want to open her eyes. She was having a dream about a black haired boy standing beside her. She smiled as she slept and felt herself being placed onto what felt like her bed and being tucked in. It made her feel like she was 5 years again. She liked it for some reason. After what seemed like a few hours, she slowly opened her eyes and stepped out into the living room to see Chase was still here. "Oh, hey. I didnt know if you had left or not." She walked over to him and kissed him softly before rubbing her eyes of sleeepiness. She yawned softly and lied on the couch in the same position she had been in earlier, head in lap curled up in a ball
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 6:38 pm

Chase smiled when he heard her get up. He nodded and laughed when she laid back in his lap. "Am i comfy or something Tess" He smiled and leaned down and kissed her forehead smiling. He played with her hair a bit. He didnt know why but she looked extra cute when she was like this. He liked being like this with her just relaxing and her laying down. He smiled down at her. He relaxed and rested his head on the top of the couch shutting his eyes a bit still playing with her hair as he relaxed. He smiled a bit and opened his eyes looking down at her. She was so beautiful in his eyes nothing could compare to her. He smiled realizing he had fallen in love with her.  He smiled and kissed her quickly. He took a deep breath and didnt realize it but he was also playing with the bottom of her shirt with his other hand he had no clue why though.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 6:56 pm

"Extremely comfy, Mi Amore. Oh by the way, I am Italian. I am not sure if I mentioned that before or not. If I did not, well, now you know." She smiled as hen played with her hair. It put a relazing and calming spell over her that made her just want to fall asleep in his arms all over again. She gasped in shock and her eyes flew open as he kissed her, but she kissed him back with just as much eagerness as he did to her. She was shocked once again as she felt him playing with her shirt, Um Chase? Slow down there, love." She sat up and fixed her shirt and hair and giggled before kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:05 pm

Chase smiled and nodded he didnt know that but it was a cool little fact. He chuckled softly when she gasped. He leaned down and kissed her forehead when he noticed she seem to be relaxed. He laughed a bit when he notice what he was doing. "Sorry didnt notice" He blushed and moved his hands away from her shirt and kissed her back when she kissed him. He smiled against her lips and slowly pulled away smiling. "Tessa...what does this uh make us?" He had to ask before he left here today he needed to know. He took a deep breath in and look down waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:14 pm

"Its ok. I dont mind really. I just dont wanna move things too fat and end up regretting it in the end." She was a bit taken by surprise at his question on what they were. "Well, um... we can be whatever you want to be. Whether we be dating or friends with benefits or whatever. Id prefer dating, but its up to you.... I guess." She rubbed the back of her neck nervously and cleared her throat. "Its totally up to you." She rested her hand on his and smiled softly at him. She could see him being her boyfriend. She hoped he said ye to that.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:16 pm

Chase smiled at bit at her and nodded. He nodded again at her next thing he liked the idea of dating he really did. He smiled and kissed her cheek and grabbed hold of her hand holding it tightly. "Id like that us dating" He smiled and set his free hand on her cheek rubbing his thumb against it. "Okay then. Tessa will you go out with me" He smiled he wanted to do this right he bite his lip as he waited for her to answer his question his heart was beating super fast as he hoped she would say yes he really did want to go out with her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:33 pm

Tessa jumped into his lap and kissed him hard, her tongue slipping into his mouth. She giggled and nodded, ":Of course I will go out with you, Mi amore." SHe kissed him softly and giggled. She wrapped her arms around him and nzzled up to him. "Chase..." She had never felt like this with anyone before. She was falling in love. Totally head over heels in love. She smiled and rested against his chest as she closed her eyes. She felt safe with him, she loved being with him.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:36 pm

Chase smiled and looked at her as she rested her head on his chest he was in love with her so in love. "I love you Tess i love you so much your so perfect" He didnt think before saying that he just said it as he kissed the top of her head and held her close. He had never felt like this before so in love nothing else was in his mind at the moment he smiled. "Your so beautiful" He whispered against her ear softly smiling widely. He held her as close to him as he could get. He buried his face in her neck smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:40 pm

Tessa was shocked at his words. She gasped in amaziement and felt a few tears fall down her face. "I love you too. Ti Amo, Mi Amore. With all that I am and all that I ever will be." She kissed him and slowly fell asleep in his arms. She dreamt of them that night. In the future. With 2 kids a boy and a girl. The boy, Jason. The girl, Sierra. She watched them play around and turned to look at Future Chase, who was still right beside her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)   The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dreaded Paperwork (Chase)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Hogsmeade Village :: Three Broomsticks Inn-
Jump to: