Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters!

Go down 
+3
Hunter VanDerberg
Cecelia Daniels
Oliver Bennett
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! Empty
PostSubject: Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters!   Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 12:38 am

All right, so I'm copying Vilde, who I think copied someone else, so yeeees! Thanks, Originator, for this amazing idea! Very Happy

Darcy Wilde

Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! Tumblr_m9j9c7NZui1qipyy2o1_500

Darcy Wilde is a seventh year Gryffindor, half a Veela and very kind. She just lost her father, and is still mourning this loss, as she has taken charge back home, her mother being too lost. Ariel, Darcy's sister, is the most precious thing to Darcy, and she constantly worries about her. She has become more secluded and feels she's lost touch with most her fellow year students. So she needs friends. Though maybe preferrably people not *that* much younger than her... Razz

Khalidah

Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! Tumblr_mtsv0y2rAU1rvbglbo4_500

Khalidah is a Dark One, evil as she goes, but she doesn't kill for the fun of it. She kills whenever she feels like it, or when in a tight spot. She can easily make people trust her and then turn and kill them, but when she does go to the length of getting people to trust her, it is usually to use them. She doesn't mind a normal chat or a nice evening with interesting people, but she isn't a huge fan of crowds. Basically, she can meet anyone if you're interested! Very Happy

Logan Stark

Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! Tumblr_miwz76W9lF1s76i18o1_250

Logan is Healer at Hogwarts and a very gentle soul. He is not gay, contrary to what Vilde tries to sell everyone. He never frowns upon any of the students, no matter where they get their injuries from. Funny guy. Likes horses and the smell of stables. No boundaries to who he could meet. Could be anyone. Could be you.

Owen Gray

Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! 200

So, I haven't really figured out the deal with Owen quite yet. He's a very responsible person, who takes his job seriously, and he generally looks at a case from all possible sides. He is never rash, unless someone's in danger. But I want him to have a mushy side, like Dumbledore has lemon drops. I'm thinking romantic muggle movies. Also, I sorta want him to have a very unserious side, like on the gif. How cute wouldn't that be? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 7, Head Boy, Three Broomsticks worker

PostSubject: Re: Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters!   Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 2:40 am

MEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I VOLUNTEER!! Very Happy

Le Originator was moi, btw.

Okay, so I have Ollie, Agnes, Lucy, Luca and Camilla.

Ollie/Logan. We had one thread but we can always make another one Razz Ollie will probs keep trying to make friends with that darn tree so his visits to the Hospital Wing might be frequent.

Ollie/Darcy. This is a maybe, because Ollie is friends with Ariel so I figure Ollie MUST know Ariel has a sister but if we can't find any logical reason for them to meet properly that is alright Razz

Agnes/Darcy. I'm pretty sure Agnes will like Darcy simply because Darcy is SO HARD TO HATE. Agnes is a year younger than her and a transfer, so maybe she can ask Darcy for help or something. They are also in the same house! So they can meet at the feast after Agnes realizes she's in the wrong table and stuff.

Lucy/Khalidah. This would be interesting. It can happen after Wade's death and stuff, at which point Lucy will be vulnerable and mushy like playdoh.

Lucy/Logan. If you want. They can meet anywhere.

Camilla/Logan. THIS IS NECESSARY BECAUSE THEY WORK TOGETHER bounce

Lucy/Owen. They can work together for the Order or something. Because Lucy is going to want to help out fight the dark ones in any way possible Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters!   Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 4:24 pm

I have

Halo
Viigo
Ayyan
Jasper
Back to top Go down
Cecelia Daniels

Cecelia Daniels

My Character
Activity: Assistant Healer

PostSubject: Re: Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters!   Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 5:27 pm

AOIFE/DARCY: I dunno. Just for the sake of it. And because I don't feel like I have that many characters to offer like usual Razz

CHAD/OWEN: Because Chad is a professor so they could probably interact somewhere in school.

AOIFE OR LYRA OR DEREK/LOGAN: Chances are, one of them will get sick or injured or something Razz
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters!   Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:41 pm

OKAY! Thanks, Suzzy, for this awesome idea! Razz

And moving on

SUZZY:
Ollie/Logan: I'm definitely up for it, but should we then lay the previous one dead? After all, Ollie is already in his fourth year, and we started that thread in, like, his first year?

Ollie/Darcy: This could absolutely happen. I'm just not sure how. Library thread, perhaps?

Agnes/Darcy: I like this; they should be friends! Or something. So yeah! I can start it if you like?

Lucy/Khalidah: Should absolutely happen, but as neither of them are limited to school, no rush, and we have to wait anyways, but yes, I like it!

Lucy/Logan: This would be cool! Since he barely ever met her. Do you mind it being in Hogsmeade, or is it all the same to you?

Camilla/Logan: Necessary. I can start it! Very Happy

Lucy/Owen: This could be the thread after/before you meet Logan! Because Lucy was on her way meeting the headmaster, and then left to take a drink at Hog's Head or something, and then she meets Logan? Very Happy

LUCIAN:
I'd imagine that Khalidah could thread with Jasper, and Darcy could meet Viigo or Ayyan, and Halo could meet Logan for some reason? Any thoughts? Smile

EVELYN:
Aoife/Darcy: I think it's reasonable. Maybe they could meet and talk about sinister and sad stuff, like Darcy being concerned about Hunter because of Ariel and so on, and just wondering what's going on, and she seeks out Aoife, because Aoife is always in the middle of something? Razz

Chad/Owen: Yes, indeed! This could be funny! Adult bromance! Very Happy Or not.

Aoife or Lyra or Derek/Logan: Anyone of them are welcome to the infirmary, but do you have anything specific in mind? Or just injuries? Because I'd be happy with something more challenging than scraps and bruises Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters!   Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 5:15 pm

Did I seriously not reply to this? I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I MISSED IT BUT I'M RESPONDING NOW SO IT'S FINE. I'm just going to throw these out there, but we definitely can't do all of them at once because I won't have the time Razz

We could do.....

Hunter/Darcy - So, I don't think we've ever had a thread just for these two, so maybe we could give it a try! It might be a little tricky considering Hunter's current mindset, we'd have to actually come up with a reason for them to interact. But Hunter might be more likely to talk to Darcy than someone COMPLETELY random because she's Ariel's sister and he knows that she's just lost her father. Something to think about maybe! I won't bother trying to come up with a real scenario unless you definitely want to thread them, because I'm lazy Razz

Matthew/Darcy - this would be one hundred percent random, would probably involve short posts, and would be completely for fun. Matthew is annoying and would probably be really confused by Darcy's veela powers, and he'd probably be obnoxious and accuse her of using a spell to get so pretty or something. Completely unnecessary thread, but could still be fun.

Anthony/Khal - Yeah, I'll reply to this one day I swear. I have zero muse for Anthony.

Colton/Khal - Colton is going to be in the Order, so she won't be able to recruit him Razz But maybe we could come up with an interesting thread for them. I WOULD HONESTLY JUST LOVE TO THREAD WITH KHALIDAH WITH SOMEONE OTHER THAN ANTHONY Razz I mean, he's foreign so he won't have any idea who she is. So it could even be a more casual thread.

Hunter/Khal - NOT NOW. OR ANYTIME SOON. But just putting it out there that when Hunter is older and a badass wizard and shit, and not a depressing teenager, they could have an awesome thread. Some day.

Hunter/Logan - Hunter gets hurt all the time. Simple enough. BUT HOW ABOUT THIS - Hunter is going to start drinking this term. So it could be funny if he ends up with a REALLY BAD HANGOVER after the first time he drinks and goes to Logan to get medicine for it but has to try to not make it obvious that he's hungover. Logan would probably catch on pretty fast - it could be kind of funny Razz

Andre/Owen - I have no idea where this would go, but if you'd like threads for him we could do this one. It's also possible that Hunter could get in tons of trouble for something and have to go see the headmaster. Not much is above him right now, so that's an option, too.

AND I THINK THAT IS ALL. Anyway, you know all of my characters, and aside from Anthony they're all open, so use them as you want!
Back to top Go down
Agnes Beaumont
Adult
Agnes Beaumont

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Photographer, Daily Prophet Journalist

PostSubject: Re: Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters!   Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 5:54 pm

Darcy Wilde wrote:
OKAY! Thanks, Suzzy, for this awesome idea! Razz

And moving on

SUZZY:
Ollie/Logan: I'm definitely up for it, but should we then lay the previous one dead? After all, Ollie is already in his fourth year, and we started that thread in, like, his first year?

Ollie/Darcy: This could absolutely happen. I'm just not sure how. Library thread, perhaps?

Agnes/Darcy: I like this; they should be friends! Or something. So yeah! I can start it if you like?

Lucy/Khalidah: Should absolutely happen, but as neither of them are limited to school, no rush, and we have to wait anyways, but yes, I like it!

Lucy/Logan: This would be cool! Since he barely ever met her. Do you mind it being in Hogsmeade, or is it all the same to you?

Camilla/Logan: Necessary. I can start it! Very Happy

Lucy/Owen: This could be the thread after/before you meet Logan! Because Lucy was on her way meeting the headmaster, and then left to take a drink at Hog's Head or something, and then she meets Logan? Very Happy

Ollie/Logan: YEAH, LET'S JUST LET IT DIE Razz I'll make him go on a stupid adventure and injure himself so he can visit Logan again Razz

Ollie/Darcy: Ollie DOES like to read, but want to put this one aside until we have a good reason for them to meet other than just a casual thread?

Agnes/Darcy: I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU ABOUT EVAN. BUT YEAH, THEY SHOULD MEET Very Happy I'll make a thread for them when I get back from church!!! Because I love you and such Razz

Lucy/Khalidah: AWESOMESAUCE!!! I'll PMyou about this one soon!

Lucy/Logan: It's all the same to me Razz Mind starting this one? Or want me to?

Camilla/Logan: OKAY!

Lucy/Owen: YESSSSSS. Okay. I guess it should be like this then:
You make Owen/Lucy, then I make Lucy/Logan. Cool?
Back to top Go down
Derek Lawrence
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Derek Lawrence

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 4, Madam Puddifoot's Employee

PostSubject: Re: Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters!   Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:35 pm

DEREK IS GOING TO BE SET ON FIRE IN CHARMS SO HE'LL RUN TO LOGAN BECAUSE ANDRE IS CLUELESS. I'LL MAKE THE THREAD ONCE IT HAPPENS.

FOR AOIFE AND DARCY, I'LL GET AROUND TO MAKING IT AT SOME POINT.

AND CHAD AND OWEN, MAYBE YOU CAN MAKE/ I DON'T KNOW ENTIRELY HOW THAT WILL WORK ANYWAY Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters!   Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 11:22 pm

Not yet but in advance warning peeves is going to be pulling off the prank of the century on Owen's headmaster's tower/office. With some help...but he'll cover that off...and be hiding some of your office things throughout the school. *coughs* I already done a lot of conspiring...with my hat of conspirement thrones help *coughs* *shifty eyes*

I can offer for now...

Maximus/Darcy
Maximus/Khalindra...I have a thread I could link you no ones posted in yet but evil would be awesome there.
Maximus/Owen...maybe he catches him there and they work out a way he can hide a lot easier?

Chapha/Khalindra would be interesting
Chapha/Logan

Cydrao and any of your adults

Nii/anyone you want

Peeves/Darcy?
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters!   Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 12:14 pm

Hunter VanDerberg wrote:
Did I seriously not reply to this? I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I MISSED IT BUT I'M RESPONDING NOW SO IT'S FINE. I'm just going to throw these out there, but we definitely can't do all of them at once because I won't have the time Razz

We could do.....

Hunter/Darcy - So, I don't think we've ever had a thread just for these two, so maybe we could give it a try! It might be a little tricky considering Hunter's current mindset, we'd have to actually come up with a reason for them to interact. But Hunter might be more likely to talk to Darcy than someone COMPLETELY random because she's Ariel's sister and he knows that she's just lost her father. Something to think about maybe! I won't bother trying to come up with a real scenario unless you definitely want to thread them, because I'm lazy Razz

Matthew/Darcy - this would be one hundred percent random, would probably involve short posts, and would be completely for fun. Matthew is annoying and would probably be really confused by Darcy's veela powers, and he'd probably be obnoxious and accuse her of using a spell to get so pretty or something. Completely unnecessary thread, but could still be fun.

Anthony/Khal - Yeah, I'll reply to this one day I swear. I have zero muse for Anthony.

Colton/Khal - Colton is going to be in the Order, so she won't be able to recruit him Razz But maybe we could come up with an interesting thread for them. I WOULD HONESTLY JUST LOVE TO THREAD WITH KHALIDAH WITH SOMEONE OTHER THAN ANTHONY Razz I mean, he's foreign so he won't have any idea who she is. So it could even be a more casual thread.

Hunter/Khal - NOT NOW. OR ANYTIME SOON. But just putting it out there that when Hunter is older and a badass wizard and shit, and not a depressing teenager, they could have an awesome thread. Some day.

Hunter/Logan - Hunter gets hurt all the time. Simple enough. BUT HOW ABOUT THIS - Hunter is going to start drinking this term. So it could be funny if he ends up with a REALLY BAD HANGOVER after the first time he drinks and goes to Logan to get medicine for it but has to try to not make it obvious that he's hungover. Logan would probably catch on pretty fast - it could be kind of funny Razz

Andre/Owen - I have no idea where this would go, but if you'd like threads for him we could do this one. It's also possible that Hunter could get in tons of trouble for something and have to go see the headmaster. Not much is above him right now, so that's an option, too.

AND I THINK THAT IS ALL. Anyway, you know all of my characters, and aside from Anthony they're all open, so use them as you want!

Hunter/Darcy: I'm all for this, I think it could be interesting. But I don't know where Hunter/Ariel is in all this, so would this be before they made up or after? I think it'd be easier if it was after. This could happen in the common room, really, late at night or something, when Darcy's patrolling? Because she doesn't really live in the common room anymore, does she? Still a bit unsure about this. But yes, it could be a patrol? And I can make it Smile

Matthew/Darcy: I think this would be supercute, so I'm up for it. Short posts are right up my alleyway, so that's just brilliant!

Anthony/Khal: Grand Razz

Colton/Khal: I like this idea, and I'll make it ASAP Smile

Hunter/Khal: Sounds interesting, and I like that it's not gonna happen right now Very Happy

Hunter/Logan: Hangover. Yes please Very Happy

Andre/Owen: This would be an interesting thread. Owen trying to justify why he hired Andre. Yes. Naaah, kidding, but yes, it'd be awesome. And it can be in Owen's office, and Andre can just see his awesome headmaster desk!

SUZZY:

Ollie/Logan: I'll be keeping a watchful eye!

Ollie/Darcy: Agreed, let's postpone it!

Agnes/Darcy: I don't know if I missed it, but did you make a thread? If you didn't, there's no rush, and I don't know exactly where we are with their relationship... Razz

Lucy/Khal: Grand!

Lucy/Logan: You make it when I've made Owen/Lucy

Camilla/Logan: It'll be made in the hospital wing, I suppose. Or not. Let's make them go to Hogsmeade and be buddies in Hog's Head!

Lucy/Owen: In the headmaster office then Very Happy

EVELYN:

Derek/Logan: Awesome, I'll be looking for it!

Aoife/Darcy: That's brilliant! Just PM me the link whenever Very Happy

Chad/Owen: I can definitely make this one, no worries! In the professor's quarters thing meeting room place Very Happy

KRIS:

Maximus/Darcy: Maybe a thread in Hogsmeade?

Maximus/Khalidah: Feel free to PM me the thread!

Maximus/Owen: Would you mind sending me a PM with what this safety thing is about? I'm not very up to date, so it'd be great if you could explain further in a PM Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters!   Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 1:19 pm

ALL RIGHT! So I have tons of threads to catch up to, and I'll really try to get them up and running! HOWEVER, the threads with Darcy that has not yet begun, will probably not happen, as Darcy is now an adult. Of course, summer threads are possible, and some Hogsmeade ones, but now that she's an adult, I would love for her to have a few more threads WITH adults.
Also, Khalidah and Logan will be my priority to get the threads going. Those are the ones people have waited longest for Razz When I say waited........

ANYWAY! this is basically just an update because of Darcy, the three other characters stand as they are Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters!   Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:49 pm

YES! I have a few ideas!!

Darcy/Morgana: I think it would be cool if they run into one another again!

Darcy/Ariel: because sisters, duh! Can be summer, can be Hogsmeade. Your call Smile

Darcy/Mordred: I think this would be loads of fun!!
Back to top Go down
Agnes Beaumont
Adult
Agnes Beaumont

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Photographer, Daily Prophet Journalist

PostSubject: Re: Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters!   Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 8:05 am

Adults?

I OFFER ALEK. Because...his undying quest to get Darcy in bed is pretty funny to me Razz NO BUT SERIOUSLY. DARCY CAN STEP OVER HIM ALL YOU WANT.

Also, Lucy! They'd met before so obviously we need this.

We could also do an Agnes/Darcy one in a couple of terms. When Agnes is an adult and has Morgan and shit. If you want.

THOSE ARE MY ADULTS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters!   Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:27 pm

VILDE:
Morgana/Darcy: well this would be trippin' Razz I like it though, and I'll try to make it today.

Ariel/Darcy: Yes, yes, YES. Sistaaaasss Razz I'm thinking Hogsmeade, since it's still a long time until the term is over.

Mordred/Darcy: Wow... I did not see that one coming... But cool! I'm in!

SUZZY:

Alek/Darcy: Yes, I like this! She will be stepping all over him Razz Or be completely ignorant for a while longer, I haven't decided yet Very Happy

Lucy/Darcy: This must happen! They need to meet, because yes! This could basically be wherever, because Darcy works in the Department of International Magical Cooperation. So she could be wherever Very Happy

Agnes/Darcy: I look forward to this Very Happy It really should happen. Agnes is cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters!   Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters! Empty

Back to top Go down

Darcy's ongoing RP request for all characters!
Page 1 of 1