Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....

Go down 
+30
Ariella Capulet
Aislinn Umbridge
Morgana Gaunt
Aleksander Krupp
Sebastian Wilcox
Saryana Greenwood
Darcy Wilde
Miranda Cunningham
Thaorson Kam Elddirs
Lucia Henley
Matthew Bennett
Phoenix Malfoy
Lyra VanDerberg
Selene Greco
Elita Malfoy
Sparkle
Arwen Pierce
Chad Wilcox
Ryland Malfoy
Cecelia Daniels
Evan Williams
Agnes Beaumont
Oliver Bennett
Ariadne O'Rieley
Deirdre Seamore
Lucy Malfoy
Hunter VanDerberg
Ella Vega
Wade Malfoy
Phineas Button
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 10:25 am

WHEN YOU STILL ARE NOT CONVINCED HUNTER ISN'T JOSH HUTCHERSON.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 11:55 am

When Jennifer Lawrence asks you to go get coffee with her and Liam, and you reluctantly tear yourself away from your computer to go but then ignore them and hang out in the LTM chatbox on your phone the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 12:02 pm

When you know that Jennifer Lawrence makes lots of typos when she uses LTM ChatBox.
Back to top Go down
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 4, Madam Puddifoot's Employee

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 1:29 pm

When you don't remember what life was like BEFORE ltm.
Back to top Go down
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 1:33 pm

When you'd rather interact with the People on here because RL is boring Razz
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:59 pm

When you consider not going with your friends to see The Giver in favor of sitting on a laptop and being on the chatbox all day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 6:07 pm

When everyone you call friend and like have an agreed consensus that you are cute and you have no idea what you did to be so yet enjoy everyone here. Razz
Back to top Go down
Cecelia Daniels

Cecelia Daniels

My Character
Activity: Assistant Healer

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 6:15 pm

When you amuse yourself by plotting how to kill your various characters.
Back to top Go down
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:32 pm

When your messaging a friend on facebook and your used to typing like your in the chatbox, so when they see /me they are like, "What??" and you type Razz and it's not the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:49 pm

When you copy a part of a TUI command into the ChatBox instead of the proper window by mistake.
Back to top Go down
Agnes Beaumont
Adult
Agnes Beaumont

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Photographer, Daily Prophet Journalist

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:13 am

When you know what Evan meant by Sydlee and remember Nasim's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 12:42 pm

When you remember when Rylee wasn't completely sunk.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 7, Head Boy, Three Broomsticks worker

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 12:22 am

When you know that HUNTER used to have a Polyvore account.
Back to top Go down
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 12:54 am

When somebody says something funny at work and you know somebody from LTM would think it was funny too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:06 am

When you know your RL friends will never know the pain of losing a what could've been a really awesome post Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 4:15 am

When you normally would not care how others are doing yet spent at least an hour of the time you have been away pondering how your adopted 'siblings' are doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:33 pm

When the times you do sleep you end up dreaming of LTM. For example dreams where you are interacting, looking like your character, with your friends here who look like their characters but instead of saying Agnes you still say suzzy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 12:57 pm

When you've been getting on in your sleep.... THATS THE SECOND TIME NOW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 5:25 pm

When you text yourself the url so you can add it to the bookmarks on your 3ds which only has your favored sites on its interwebs.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 1:22 am

When you remember Becky!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 6:47 pm

When your thoughts travel away from current task, homework assignment or revolve around how to post back to the few threads you have. Even when you are dozing.
Back to top Go down
Agnes Beaumont
Adult
Agnes Beaumont

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Photographer, Daily Prophet Journalist

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 6:58 pm

WHEN YOU ARE SUPER EXCITED BECAUSE JAMES CAME BACK BECAUSE YOU MISSED HIM SO MUCH AND OMG
Back to top Go down
Cecelia Daniels

Cecelia Daniels

My Character
Activity: Assistant Healer

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 7:00 pm

WHEN YOU CONSTANTLY MAKE CONNECTIONS BETWEEN REAL LIFE PEOPLE AND LTM CHARACTERS, LIKE "WOW, THAT GIRL REMINDS ME SO MUCH OF AYLEE".
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:57 am

When you wake up randomly at ungodly hours of the morning and immediately get excited and go online because the non-Americans might be on the chatbox, instead of going back to sleep like a normal person.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 10:13 am

WHEN YOU READ AN ARI THREAD AND YOU JUST WANT TO GIVE HER A BIG SQUISHY HUG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....   You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Know You've Been at LTM for Too Long When....
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next