Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Bulletproof (Tor) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Bulletproof (Tor) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Bulletproof (Tor) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Bulletproof (Tor) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Bulletproof (Tor) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Bulletproof (Tor) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Bulletproof (Tor) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Bulletproof (Tor) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Bulletproof (Tor) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Bulletproof (Tor) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Bulletproof (Tor) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Bulletproof (Tor) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Bulletproof (Tor) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Bulletproof (Tor) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Bulletproof (Tor) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Bulletproof (Tor)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cecelia Daniels

Cecelia Daniels

My Character
::
Activity: Assistant Healer

Bulletproof (Tor) Empty
PostSubject: Bulletproof (Tor)   Bulletproof (Tor) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:30 am

After that little encounter, once she had finished her ice-cream, Cece headed out onto the streets of Hogsmeade. It was far too busy. It was not at all pleasant being squashed between crowds of students and adults, everyone heading in different directions. And she didn’t even know where she was trying to get to. Once again, she found herself desperate to make a quick escape and just get in to a slightly more quiet shop where she could breathe properly.

She ended up in the first place she saw, The Hog’s Head. It was lovely and quiet, if a bit dirty and dark. So she was definitely staying here for a while. She walked up to the bar, the many layers of her long skirt trailing behind her. She was certainly the one wearing the brightest colours in here. “Firewhiskey, please,” she chirped, as she took a seat in front of the bartender. Technically, it was still a few months until she could legally drink, but nobody was going to stop her here. Even though she had been told in the past that she looked a few years younger than her age.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odin Gunnarson
Adult
Tor Odin Gunnarson

My Character
Activity: Curse Breaker

Bulletproof (Tor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof (Tor)   Bulletproof (Tor) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 4:04 pm

Tor had little patience for the hustle and bustle of Hogsmeade on weekends. He wouldn't bother leaving the castle if it wasn't for his desire for food and firewhiskey. It did him no harm to walk down here but he always felt close to exploding and making a scene jinxing over-excited kids. Today seemed especially crowded and he grimaced when he saw the swarms of students going down. Fortunately, getting to the Hog's Head didn't involve too many busy streets, so Tor was fine.

The place was almost empty, other than a bloke in a corner with a newspaper and a girl at the counter. He almost laughed at her appearance. She was pretty, he would give her that, but hardly conventionally so. She had the maddest hair he'd ever seen and the weirdest clothes. Tor felt drawn to her and sauntered over to take the seat next to her. When he got a look at her face, he felt a bit confused. She wasn't a student; he would have noticed a girl like that before, even if she was some Hufflepuff kid. But she was small and looked young, probably younger than him.

"Hi," he smirked. Since he was aching to know what her deal was, he got straight to it. "Do you go to Hogwarts?"
Back to top Go down
Cecelia Daniels

Cecelia Daniels

My Character

Bulletproof (Tor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof (Tor)   Bulletproof (Tor) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 5:13 pm

Cece glanced over her shoulder when she heard the door creak open. A boy, a pretty one, although one who must use enough hair products to make a huge hole in the ozone layer and a huge negative contribution to global warning, was walking in. Maybe she would have approached him and talked, but his hair was offensive. And she was enjoying this drink far too much to leave it for a moment. Thinking of her drink, it was empty. She turned around to stop staring at the boy and asked for another one from the bartender.

Then hairspray boy had come up to sit next to her. She acknowledged him, barely, with a glance and raise of her eyebrow. Before she knew what was happening, he was delving into her personal business with no dignity at all. And she wasn't pleased with him. "No," she replied, doing a good job at hiding her annoyance. But because she loved to talk to anyone who would listen, she turned around to face him. "I dropped out a couple of years ago." Then it occurred to her that this boy wasn't familiar in the slightest. "Do you go to Hogwarts? Why don't I know you? What year are you in?" If he was a couple of years younger, it would make sense but he looked about her age.
Back to top Go down
Tor Odin Gunnarson
Adult
Tor Odin Gunnarson

My Character
Activity: Curse Breaker

Bulletproof (Tor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof (Tor)   Bulletproof (Tor) EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 6:43 pm

Her expression wasn't friendly and quirky, like he had expected from her fashion choice and hair. It was almost like he had done something to offend her but that wasn't possible because they had never met, had they? He was certain that he would remember a face like that. Her answer was short and civil. He wasn't in a good enough mood to persevere with her so turned to the bartender and ordered a firewhiskey.

However, she decided to talk then, and he was glad. "Oh," he said. That was an interesting story. Not that he had heard the real story. "How come? Not good enough for you?" It wasn't good enough for him, so he would be able to sympathize there. "Yeah, I do. Seventh-year Slytherin. But you wouldn't know me, I'm an exchange student," he explained. "My name is Tor, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Cecelia Daniels

Cecelia Daniels

My Character

Bulletproof (Tor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof (Tor)   Bulletproof (Tor) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 7:58 pm

“S’pose,” Cece shrugged. It wasn’t so much that the school wasn’t good enough. “It’s just not my thing. We didn’t agree. Like each other. Co-operate. And I didn’t want to deal with OWLs. So I left.” She often became quite chatty in a short space of time. He didn’t seem so bad, even though her first impression of him had been a hair-obsessed idiot. He could still be hair obsessed - she would have to wait and see.

Ah, foreign. She hadn’t actually noticed his accent until that point. Sort of obvious, when she thought about it. But it was just her being ditzy. “I would be in your year and house,” she mused. “Exchange? That’s cute. Where y’ from?” She wasn’t great at working out accents and this one was totally unfamiliar. “Cece.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bulletproof (Tor) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof (Tor)   Bulletproof (Tor) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bulletproof (Tor)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Magic! :: Hogsmeade Village :: The Hog's Head-
Jump to: