Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Just Chilling (Open!) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Just Chilling (Open!) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Just Chilling (Open!) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Just Chilling (Open!) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Just Chilling (Open!) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Just Chilling (Open!) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Just Chilling (Open!) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Just Chilling (Open!) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Just Chilling (Open!) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Just Chilling (Open!) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Just Chilling (Open!) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Just Chilling (Open!) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Just Chilling (Open!) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Just Chilling (Open!) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Just Chilling (Open!) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Just Chilling (Open!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyra VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyra VanDerberg

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I

Just Chilling (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: Just Chilling (Open!)   Just Chilling (Open!) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:04 pm

Lyra loved her new job. This was her second real shift, excluding the time when the boss had shown her around the shop and told her about how to serve the customers. It was all simple enough. And the discounts she got were super cool! Even free sweets sometimes. Without being completely broke, she could stock up on loads of sweets! To share with her awesome third-year housemates roommates peoples. Not Hunter. She owed him nothing. He never shared his sweets with her. Except when she had snuck into his room and stole his sweets, when he had let her off. The point was, sweets all around!

It was Saturday morning, so she imagined Hogwarts students would be plentiful in the shop this weekend. She arrived earlier, as soon as she’d stuffed her face with some scrambled eggs for breakfast and sprinted up to Hogsmeade. “Morning!” she called to her boss in the backroom. He was nice. Friendly. She was glad because he was just leaving her to the job now that she knew the basics of taking people’s money and giving them sweets in return.

Today it was serving customers, not unloading sweets or anything. She hopped up onto her stool behind the counter and grabbed a book from her bag. It was too early for customers just yet so she may as well catch up on this great book about an auror. It seemed like a cool job, being an auror. Fighting the evil people and being boss. Lyra wasn’t sure if that was what she wanted to do or not, though. At the moment she just wanted to sell sweets and be happy at school.

thanks Hunter!
Back to top Go down
Tor Odin Gunnarson
Adult
Tor Odin Gunnarson

My Character
Activity: Curse Breaker

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling (Open!)   Just Chilling (Open!) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 10:22 am

Tor almost enjoyed the trips to the little town nearby Hogwarts. There were no younger students running around madly. Well, there were a few annoying older younger ones, like Aoife from the ice-cream shop but he just steered clear of her. He was fine if he went alone, didn’t talk to anyone and wandered around aimlessly. On occasion, he’d go into that dark old pub for a few drinks but today he felt like doing some shopping.

After a quick breakfast, he headed out slightly before the rush of students to avoid being trampled. He didn’t really have anywhere he needed to go, but he did fancy some of those weird sweets they only had in the UK. What were they called? Fizzing Whizbees, that was it. Perhaps he could also get something for Morgana. Although, she probably didn’t like sweets. He may as well try, he hadn’t got anything better to spend his money on. Some ice-cream would be nice but Tor couldn’t risk going in there if O’Donnell was working.

A younger girl was working there, who thankfully didn’t look really annoying. He grabbed two packs of Fizzing Whizbees, some Chocolate Frogs and a pack of Jelly Slugs. “These,” Tor said simply, tossing them onto the counter with that perfect aim he possessed. He digged in his pockets for whatever coins he had. There was probably enough for all the sweets.
Back to top Go down
Lyra VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyra VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling (Open!)   Just Chilling (Open!) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:06 am

Lyra had just been opening a bottle of butterbeer and turning the page to the next chapter of her book when the first customer of the day arrived. She put her stuff to the side and sat up so that she could be helpful and take his money in a nice, polite way. The boy looked vaguely familiar. She was pretty sure he was that weird exchange student in one of the older years. He didn’t look too nice and friendly, but maybe beneath that cold, unforgiving exterior, there was a fluffy bunny. You never knew.

When he came up to the counter to play, he proved that he really was a git. An impolite, ungracious, arrogant git. The way he couldn’t say please or even say anything more than “these” in a tone which did not convey any respect for her at all was infuriating. And even though she knew that customers had to come first and everything, she wasn’t prepared to just let this slip like some weak pushover.

“Do you have ANY manners?” she asked, her tone quite calm but the annoyance clear within it. “Would it hurt to say please?”

thanks Hunter!
Back to top Go down
Tor Odin Gunnarson
Adult
Tor Odin Gunnarson

My Character
Activity: Curse Breaker

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling (Open!)   Just Chilling (Open!) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:52 am

Tor did not like this child or appreciate the harsh, unforgiving tone that her voice held. She had no right to boss him around like this, especially since he was the customer and she was supposed to be putting on a polite shopkeeper act. In a way, she reminded him of his brother. Whom he hated with a passion. Yet, he could still see that she looked like quite an interesting child and he was curious as to how she would react to whatever Tor said next.

Realising that he had been standing in silence for an unnecessary amount of time, he looked at her with slight amusement. "Yes, I do have manners," he responded calmly but with laughter in his voice. "I fail to understand why I should waste them on you. Now, can you please just give me the bloody sweets so I can get away from you?" Tor's neutral expression turned to a smirk. He was deliberately trying to wind her up. What better things did he have to do?
Back to top Go down
Lyra VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyra VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling (Open!)   Just Chilling (Open!) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 1:39 pm

Hmph. "I'll believe that when I see it," she murmured. He was just so incredibly rude. Even though she had come across many rude, disrespectful customers before this one was one of the worst and one who she was not at all afraid to challenge. "You should WASTE them on me because I have never done anything to offend you or to deserve this." Lyra doubted that would stop him. He seemed like the bad sort of Slytherin that Hunter had told them about, who was just mean without reason.

Pouting a little bit, she glanced down at the sweets for the first time. After a moment, she looked back up at him, no friendlier than before. "Four galleons." Maybe now he would pay and leave. She wasn't sure how much longer she could go without grabbing her wand and hexing the hell out of him.

thanks Hunter!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling (Open!)   Just Chilling (Open!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Chilling (Open!)
Page 1 of 1