Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character
::
Activity: Astronomy Professor, Ravenclaw Head of House

Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!) Empty
PostSubject: Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!)   Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:36 pm

The telescopes, books and everything else had been set up the night before, so Chloe could be a few minutes late for class.

*Chloe isn't in the room yet, so you guys can mingle, or whatever.*
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!)   Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 9:38 pm

Ariel walked up the dreary and long stairs of the Astronomy tower. She had decided to take Astronomy this year, as well as Divination. She thought they somewhat fit together. But if they didn't live up to her expectations, she might not want to continue the class for next year. She really did like the stars and stuff, but she wasn't sure if she'd like them enough.

But that was a matter for later, she figured, as she walked into the classroom. It looked pretty awesome. All the telescopes were promising. So she went and sat down at a table, looking through her book. This class could be really awesome. She hoped it was. She was a bit tired of homework that she wasn't at all interested in.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!)   Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 5:34 pm

Aoife found stars and stuff a bit boring, but she liked Chloe and hot chocolate and staying up late. Maybe even all that wasn't worth showing up, but she wanted to keep her schedule all filled up and to go to as many classes as she possibly could and this one might get slightly better as time went on. Now she had grown up a bit, so she might fully appreciate all the wonders of sparkly things in the sky.

Ariel was the only one there when she arrived. Gosh, what was it with her turning up to class actually on time nowadays? She skipped over to sit with her housemate. "Hi!" she greeted enthusiastically. Really, she didn't have much reason to be enthusiastic. It was just stars.
Back to top Go down
Phineas Button

Phineas Button

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff Dropout

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!)   Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 6:51 pm

Ever since he and Aoife had become friends again, things had gotten so much better! He's Uncle had told his father to basically screw off, and now Phin was living full time with his Uncle Chad. And things were GREAT! In fact, they couldn't be better! He was actually SKIPPING to class (He did make sure nobody was in site when he was though). He hummed a tune while he made his way to the Astronomy Tower, and when he got there, he heard a familiar voice!

He turned the corner to see Aoife with another Gryffindor that he didn't know, but that was ok. He was a Gryffinpuff, so they were basically in the same house, and he had to meet her! He came up to them and smiled and said, "Hey guys! I'm Phin by the way. And you are?"

Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!)   Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!) EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 2:36 pm

And more stairs! What the hell had possessed Hunter to take so many classes that involved so many stairs?! Unfortunately, there wasn't much he could do about it now - well, that wasn't true. He could just not go to class. But he'd already dragged himself out of the common room and made it to the stairs, so he might as well go ahead and go up them. But he took his time, because he didn't really care if he was late.

When he finally made it to the top and let himself into the main part of the astronomy tower, he instantly noticed Aoife and Ariel sitting together - it was hard to not notice a girl with terrible bright blue hair. Oh, and Phin was with them - it figured. Just to give himself a few more minutes away from the annoying second year, Hunter made his way over to one of the windows and hung out over the ledge, looking around at the grounds. He grinned at how high up he was - he could still make out the whomping willow in the distance, and it looked tiny from his vantage point.

Then, he withdrew back into the room and made his way over to the table. "I hope Gracen has hot chocolate for us again," he commented lightly as he joined them, taking a seat next to Ariel - and not next to Phin.
Back to top Go down
Chloe Gracen

Chloe Gracen

My Character
Activity: Astronomy Professor, Ravenclaw Head of House

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!)   Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:12 am

Chloe was running late. She had gotten all the way to the tower and realized she had forgotten the star charts and books. How stupid of her. She facepalmed, and ran all the way back to her office to grab what she needed. She then ran all the way back. When she got to the tower, she was fumbling with everything she had been carrying and dropped everything on the ground. She said, "Sh-oot." Catching herself when she realized that the students had already shown up.

She said, "I'm sorry I'm late, I had the telescopes set up and got all the way here and realized that I forgot the charts and books! Like last term, there is hot chocolate over there for after, I've put a heat spell on it so it doesn't get cold. For the assignment, you guys are going to start your own star charts! How exciting is that?! I will have extra credit like last term, but it will be given later in the year. Once I get these set up, you may begin!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!)   Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 12:44 am

Carly had already been there holding her stuff in her arms as she waited for everyone she would smile at every new student that walked in. Or more like ran in for some. She was leaning against on of the towers walls just waiting she didnt know what she was waiting for but she was waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!)   Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson One: All I See Are Stars! (OPEN TO ALL YEARS!)
Page 1 of 1