Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Honesty (Closed) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Honesty (Closed) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Honesty (Closed) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Honesty (Closed) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Honesty (Closed) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Honesty (Closed) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Honesty (Closed) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Honesty (Closed) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Honesty (Closed) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Honesty (Closed) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Honesty (Closed) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Honesty (Closed) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Honesty (Closed) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Honesty (Closed) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Honesty (Closed) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Honesty (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
::
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

Honesty (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Honesty (Closed)   Honesty (Closed) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:54 pm

Now that Gracie was a couple of weeks old, Jennifer had decided that it was time to confront Damien. With Grace, because he wouldn't be able to resist her. Well maybe he would, that heartless git. She wouldn't put it past him to hate his own daughter. Nonetheless, she didn't think he knew about Grace and whether he was going to help raise her or not, he needed to know. It was only fair. Just ten months late.

A couple of days ago she'd written to the man to tell him they urgently had to meet. He'd agreed on today for lunch in a little restaurant in Convent Garden that she knew. After her usual getting ready routine, clothes, hair, makeup, Grace, she was off. It was a bit chilly outside and she regretted not bringing something warmer than a thin cardigan over her dress. Nevermind. She'd be late if she turned back now and they would be indoors anyway.

Upon pushing open the door and hearing a little bell ring to announce her arrival, she immediately caught sight of Damien at the back of the room. Taking a deep breath, she pushed the pram towards the booth and took a seat opposite him. So she could stare him in the eye. "Damien," she nodded, civil but far from friendly.

This thread is closed to Damien Lewis.
Back to top Go down
Damien Lewis

Damien Lewis

Honesty (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honesty (Closed)   Honesty (Closed) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 6:51 pm

Damien had expected that Jennifer Moss would never contact him again and completely ignore him for the rest of her life. That would be fine with him. So almost a year after he got her drunk and took her home, it came as a large surprise to receive an owl from her demanding that they meet for lunch at some little café in the centre of London. Obviously he didn’t have anything better to do so he agreed. He was curious about what was so urgent that she had to tell him. They were no longer in contact, hadn’t been since that night, so what could it be?

At exactly half past twelve, he arrived at the little place she’d chosen. It was nothing special. And she wasn’t there just yet. Sighing a little, he went to order himself a cup of tea and took a seat in a booth at the back, where he could talk privately to Moss if she was bothered about it being kept quiet and private. She had better arrive soon, because he was growing more and more curious. Damien had no idea what this could be about, so it was a mystery to him.

It was only a couple of minutes he sat impatiently waiting until she arrived. And she had… a pushchair. With a baby in it. What the hell was that for? But he shouldn’t care, it had just been a fling with Jen, so her moving on meant nothing to him. It was just a little surprising that she’d been so stupid. Hadn’t she said, while still at school, that she never ever wanted children? That conversation was one he remembered well. He blinked as she came over and took a seat.

“Jennifer.” Why had she just greeted him in that way, rather than actually saying something useful? “What do you want?”
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

Honesty (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honesty (Closed)   Honesty (Closed) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 3:20 pm

What did she want? How polite. Damien was always rude and brash and self-absorbed, when she came to think of it. Jennifer really didn’t like him. She had no idea how she’d ended up getting so drunk. It was most likely him who had kept supplying her with the firewhiskey and horrible shots that gave her such a hangover the next day. When she’d jinxed him and disapparated from his house to suddenly feel the awful pain in her head.

She couldn’t delay it forever. “She’s your child,” Jen murmured under her breath. “You got me pregnant and she’s your child.” As if on cue, Grace woke up and started wailing, so her mother stood up to grab her from the pram and give her a cuddle. She was back to sleep very fast, like usual. Gracie liked sleep.

The child did look slightly like her father. While she had her mother’s blonde hair and wide, solemn blue eyes, her facial features did resemble Damien’s if you looked from father to daughter. Jen stared slightly worriedly at the man as she awaited his reaction. She had no idea what he would think, whether he would be furious and storm out or confused and explode.
Back to top Go down
Damien Lewis

Damien Lewis

Honesty (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honesty (Closed)   Honesty (Closed) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 4:44 pm

THIS CHILD WAS HIS. THIS TINY BABY WAS HIS DAUGHTER.

Damien just sat there silently, staring at Jen. This child couldn’t be his. He didn’t want children. And “Grace” as she was called hadn’t done anything to deserve no father. It wasn’t like he would seriously start a family with his job and level of not caring about anything. So he couldn't be looking after Grace like a good father would. Because he was not cut out to be a good father and he would not try.

“No,” he simply said. “I don’t accept.” As though this was a responsibility he could choose to decline and forget about. Even if he never saw his daughter again, he would remember her. He would know she existed. And he might even come around to feel bad.  Grace would grow up without a father, unless Jen went on to find someone else to take his place. Unlikely.

That meant he should try and be her father. Damien didn’t love Jen, not at all. But Grace was his own flesh and blood so he should grow up and be mature and sensible for once in his life. “I’m… sorry,” he said awkwardly, apologising for his recent calm refusal. “I don’t know. I want to be involved in her life, honestly.” But his job. It was in the way. And Jennifer didn’t know anything about that. He glanced down at her. Wow, she was attractive. Just like him.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

Honesty (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honesty (Closed)   Honesty (Closed) EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 9:07 am

So he was going for the shocked, silent reaction. He didn’t explode, though as Jen had predicted beforehand. Then he spoke, and he was calm and refrained. She felt anger rise up inside at both how casual he was being and what ridiculous shit he was talking about. “You can’t refuse,” she spoke, trying to keep her voice down. “It’s not an option. You are her father and there is nothing you can do to change that. You might as well be more mature about this.” Damien was just a big, huge manchild.

“But fine.” Whatever. “You don’t ever have to see her again. I can walk off with her right now, right out of your life, and we will be perfectly happy without you,” she added confidently. They would be better off without this worthless idiot, definitely. If he had made the choice of seeing her on occasion, it would only take Gracie away from her sometimes and force Jen to put up with Damien when he had her daughter. Her daughter. Not his. Biologically, but not really.

Then he seemed to have a change of heart and Jennifer was shocked to hear him apologise. She continued to glare at him while he spoke. Damien wanted to be involved in Grace’s life. Simple. “So why do you not know? Why can’t you try and make arrangements to see her?” she questioned humourlessly. “You obviously don’t want to be involved. At least, you don’t care enough to try and put someone else before yourself just for once.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Lewis

Damien Lewis

Honesty (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honesty (Closed)   Honesty (Closed) EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 11:01 am

Damien rolled his eyes. “I know I can’t help it that I got you pregnant because you were being stupid.” This whole thing was mainly her fault. “And I need to be more mature? Coming from you?” he smirked. He was being perfectly mature and sensible, calmly not accepting a role in some happy family with this ditzy blonde and the kid. “Look, I don’t want to argue about this.” Deep, deep down, he had feelings for Jen. He had since they met in Hogsmeade at the pub one time. But they were deep down and he didn’t feel prepared to sacrifice anything for her. Anyway, she was going to meet that prince like she’d said. Then she could be the real princess she was and live like one. “I know you would be happy without me… but I think you’d be happy with me as well.”

“I don’t know because I have a busy, complicated life that you have no hope of understanding,” he retorted sharply. “I never put anyone before myself because I cannot trust anyone else. Therefore, I can put myself first without being uncaring.” It wasn’t like Jennifer put others first either, hardly. Hahaha. Ridiculous idea. “I want to be involved and I want to help you and… Grace. I want to make you happy and make sure you have everything you want,” he lied softly. “And I will.”

He summoned a waitress over to take their order. “I’ll have cheese on toast and lemonade.” Damien looked to Jen for her to order and then, once the waitress was gone, he turned his attention back to her. “How about you two come to my apartment after this and we can talk more there?” He had no intention of letting Jen know about his “occupation” as a dark wizard but there was still much more to be discussed about the practicalities of this whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

Honesty (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honesty (Closed)   Honesty (Closed) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 7:30 pm

“I was being stupid?” Jen asked, shooting an unamused glare at Damien. How dare he? “Yes, you do. You have a lot of growing up to do, Lewis.” If he was to spend time with Grace and have a shot at being allowed anywhere near the baby girl in the next twenty years, this was especially important. He seemed sincere in his hideously romantic speech filled with bullshit. He obviously didn’t mean a word of it, but he would look after them, as he had promised now. “I don’t know if I’ll be happy, you’ll have to prove that,” she smirked. “You better look after Grace, because if you break that promise I will kick your sorry little arse. You will put her first or you will not see her at all.” There were conditions; Jennifer wouldn’t let him off that easily.

Soon, he was ordering. She shook her head. Actually, she could do with a drink. “Orange juice,” she decided quickly. The waitress was eyeing Damien up. And giving the blonde a disgusted stare, probably because she was jealous of how gorgeous she was. Perhaps she envied the fact that she had Damien. It was stupid. He wasn’t all that. She was glad when the muggle woman had wandered off. “What else is there to talk about?” she asked. “I guess, if you want.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Lewis

Damien Lewis

Honesty (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honesty (Closed)   Honesty (Closed) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:29 pm

The way she said he needed to grow up gave him a spark of hope. He needed to grow up if he was to… be with Jen and Grace? Still, she seemed to see right through his speech consisting mainly of lies and attempts to give her false hope. It wasn’t a lie that he would make them happy, but it was sort of a lie that he wanted to. Sort of. “Damn, I don’t know if I can live with you being so bossy and annoying,” Damien smirked, deliberately trying to annoy her now. “But seriously, I will.” It wasn’t as though he didn’t have enough money to hand over to Jennifer and let her spend it on whatever shit she wanted for herself and the baby.

“I don’t know.” He paused. “Stuff, I guess.” Obviously she wanted to come to his apartment, with how quickly she agreed. “Okay, then,” he nodded. “After your… orange juice, we’ll go.”

FAAAAAAAADE OUT. SHUN THE READERS. SHUN MAISIE. SHUN EVELYN. THREAD OVER.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Honesty (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honesty (Closed)   Honesty (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Honesty (Closed)
Page 1 of 1