Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Just Another Day at School (Closed) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Just Another Day at School (Closed) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Just Another Day at School (Closed) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Just Another Day at School (Closed) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Just Another Day at School (Closed) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Just Another Day at School (Closed) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Just Another Day at School (Closed) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Just Another Day at School (Closed) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Just Another Day at School (Closed) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Just Another Day at School (Closed) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Just Another Day at School (Closed) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Just Another Day at School (Closed) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Just Another Day at School (Closed) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Just Another Day at School (Closed) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Just Another Day at School (Closed) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Just Another Day at School (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 7, Head Boy, Three Broomsticks worker

Just Another Day at School (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Just Another Day at School (Closed)   Just Another Day at School (Closed) EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:10 pm

This thread is closed to Victoria Campero.

It was yet another wonderfully beautiful day at Hogwarts. In fact, it was the kind of day that demanded Oliver to go outside and get some fresh air and leave his book down on the table. Rushing down towards the grounds, Oliver decided he'd go to the lake. He rarely went there, to be honest, given that he liked to visit the angsty Willow instead. One day, he'd get that darn tree to crack. Oliver walked with his head looking up at the sky. It was so beautiful! The clouds were of all shapes and his imagination was running wild and thinking of all the super cool things a cloud could be. There was one, for example, that had the body of a chicken, the arms of a T-Rex, and the head of a cat. Seeing it made Oliver laugh like an idiot. Who would have thought a day like this would bring more joy than reading a book on wizard puns? He didn't care much for what the other people were doing today, he just wanted to lay down and look up at the sky.

There was this one cloud that looked more like a pile of books sitting on top of a snake, and it made him think of all those comments people made about the Slytherins. He had only met two Snakes, so far: Morgana and Tor. They looked like nice people. Scary nice people. The kind of people that one likes to look at but that never does anything about it. The kind of people that live for one reason and one reason only: for power. In conclusion, he liked the two older ones, but he wasn't going to go out of his way to befriend them. Maybe he would with Morgana, because the girl was lovely regardless. The cloud moved and the snake died under the giant pile of books, making Oliver gasp at the thought of an animal dying. Realizing it was really only a cloud, though, Oliver laughed like an idiot again.

He didn't even notice when he actually lay down on the grass because his head was too full of clouds and their hilarious shapes, so Oliver wasn't aware of any other students. He figured, if anyone awesome like Ariel or Blake came along, he would notice. Especially Blake, because even though Oliver wasn't about to admit it, the guy had been his first ever friend at Hogwarts. Naturally, he soon got lost in his thoughts again when another silly cloud passed by, except this time when it moved...it unblocked the sun and the rays hit him straight in the eyes. "Wha- AGH!" Oliver said, no, he yelled. It was painful. More painful than it should be if he had brown eyes like most people he knew. THIS IS TERRIBLE. He held up his hands to his eyes and sat up quickly. "Bloody-UGH." he groaned as he uncovered his eyes and blinked a few times to get the few tears around them to go away. Never again would he do such a thing to himself. NEVER. AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day at School (Closed)   Just Another Day at School (Closed) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 12:21 am

A black and white siamese cat meowed in Victoria's arms as she dragged both her books and her pet to the lake. She was bored of being trapped in her room all day, especially now that the sky was unusually clear. Who knows, she might even get a chance to tan! Not tan like she would do so in Brazil, but still her skin could soak up some sun. Which in the end was better than nothing. She made sure to bring her transfiguration book and homework with her as well, seeing how far behind she was on the subject. It wasn't her favorite field of magic, so she seemed to just push her course work aside and focus on other matters. Until of course the professor had warned in class about her falling behind. And threatened her with detention if she didn't complied. This made her take transfiguration seriously for the first time in years.

Finding the perfect spot on the fresh green grass took her awhile. But once she did, she put down her books and Sophia in order to get comfortable. "Alright, you stay here Sophia. I need your help with my homework", she spoke to the cat as she petted her soft fur. Victoria's focus then shifted onto the work at hand - her transfiguration homework. She read the next chapter from her book for at least an hour until she was satisfied with her knowledge of it. She had learned all the spell theory she could from that lesson, but now it was time to put that into practice. 

"Come now", she called Sophia who was happily chasing a butterfly a few feet away. Victoria took out her wand and pointed it at her cat. "Vera Verto", she said firmly, but the effects weren't exactly what she was hoping for. The spell was supposed to transform her cat into a glass goblet, but instead she found a black and white goblet in front of her that was covered with fur. "Shoot. Sorry Sophia. Let me try again", the Ravenclaw said, this time concentrating on the spell more. But before she could say the incantation, a male voice interrupted her. It sounded like someone was... yelling for help! She quickly got up on her feet and followed the sound of the voice to a young Hufflepuff boy. "Are you alright?", she asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 7, Head Boy, Three Broomsticks worker

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day at School (Closed)   Just Another Day at School (Closed) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:59 am

Though Oliver had never cursed, he couldn't help but mentally say every swear word he knew at the sun's evil rays. He hated his ideas right then, because who else would lie down in the middle of the grass and stare at the burning sun like it was nothing? Oliver Matthias Bennett. That's who. He was still blinking and fighting more baby tears when someone came up to him. "I just got blinded by the bloody sun." Oliver replied grumpily, looking up at whoever it was that had come to rescue him. Though a tough man like Ollie sure didn't need to be rescued. It turned out it was a girl. "Sorry..." he said as he lowered his head for a second and then stood up to face her. Of course she was taller than him. Not so much, though. "Didn't mean to be rude. Just...it happens." he apologized again, technically, and glanced at where this new person had come from . It appears she was with a cat. "I have a cat, too!" Ollie grinned randomly.

He couldn't believe this was his SECOND time being rescued by someone. First Blake, then this girl. Both looked older and too cool to even look at, but maybe that was just an age thing. Technically, neither of them had ACTUALLY saved him as the damage had been done by the time they showed up. Still, Ollie would be forever grateful to them. "Mine's yellow, though." He added awkwardly. What was he supposed to say! He was terrible at making friends! Let alone be friends with older and much awesomer people! Oliver almost went into internal panic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day at School (Closed)   Just Another Day at School (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day at School (Closed)
Page 1 of 1