Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Important Business (Nadia) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Important Business (Nadia) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Important Business (Nadia) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Important Business (Nadia) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Important Business (Nadia) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Important Business (Nadia) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Important Business (Nadia) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Important Business (Nadia) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Important Business (Nadia) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Important Business (Nadia) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Important Business (Nadia) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Important Business (Nadia) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Important Business (Nadia) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Important Business (Nadia) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Important Business (Nadia) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Important Business (Nadia)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

Important Business (Nadia) Empty
PostSubject: Important Business (Nadia)   Important Business (Nadia) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 6:34 pm

Aoife had been working for a whole TEN MINUTES on a super major important letter. Over the holidays, she’d made the most appalling discovery. There were definitely no magical sheep. Or magical haribos like Deirdre had told her, but she wasn’t so bothered about that. Anyway, she’d composed a hugely major awesome letter to the Minister of Magic, that Jeremy Rufford guy. She wasn’t entirely sure that her letter would reach him, but owls were cool, they’d manage.

The ten minutes had been during Potions, when she was waiting for the potion to brew. The idea just came to her and she immediately had to take action against wizard prejudice to sheep. This was the start of the Sheep Foundation. F.A.W.P.A.S! Federation Against Wizard Prejudice Against Sheep! The first step was to write to some important wizard man informing him of the project. Then, she’d go around Hogwarts selling badges and getting people to sign a petition.

After classes were over for the day, she skipped to the Owlery. She was still in her school robes, since she wasn't really bothered about changing. Important business to be taken care of first. Usually, she’d take her time, happily taking in the nature and flowers and trees and grass, but today she was on a mission. Determined and dedicated to her cause, Aoife was quick to the stairs and she ran up them, not even singing about Mustachio.

Just because she was cool, she danced over towards the owls. The redhead never picked the same owl, since it would be mean to all the others who rarely got chosen. In fact, sometimes she deliberately chose the ugliest owls that nobody else would pick. Poor babies. Today it was a small skinny little thing. Of course, she gave him a treat as a reward for helping her.

“Okay, this is an important job,” she began seriously. “I am trusting you with a very, very important letter.” Then Aoife paused to tie the letter to his leg before she gave him the recipient.
Back to top Go down
Nadia Murray
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Nadia Murray

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 1

PostSubject: Re: Important Business (Nadia)   Important Business (Nadia) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 7:07 pm

Nadia had much more valuable things to do with her time. But, she was stuck writing a stupid letter to her parents because they wanted to know what was happening at Hogwarts. Of course, Nadia felt like saying, "The exact same things that happened to you guys at Hogwarts, you gits." She was astonished that her parents didn't know there was a reason that she didn't write a letter to her parents sooner. Because, she despised them.

So there she was, in the Slytherin Common Room, with enough parchment to be considered a Ravenclaw, writing a letter with all that "I love you" and "I miss you" lies that sophisticated people like her put in their letters to show how much fake emotion they had for people. Nadia had stocked up on many quills in case her anger released and she damaged one to the point that it was unusable. It was probably the worst day ever. Two gits her age had drenched her beautiful blonde hair with pumpkin juice! Now, her hair was sticky and she couldn't wash it because everything in the bathroom was clogged. So, Nadia was stuck looking like a demon.

Nadia eyed every Slytherin who dared to enter the Slytherin Common Room while her beautiful face was being tortured by her sticky hair and clothes. She would have Oblivated them, but she didn't know that spell yet, and she obviously needed someone to teach her that spell, since her parents wouldn't. After thinking about how smart and beautiful she was, Nadia finally had an idea about what to write in her stupid letter.

Nadia's Letter:

Nadia packed up her pile of parchment and quills, and made her way to the Owlery, bumping into imperfect strangers and ruining their day like two imperfect strangers ruined her day. As she walked into the Owlery, she saw some crazy red-headed girl dancing around the owls and then talking to one of them. Great. Let's just get this over with. She took one of the owls that were very beautiful, and tied her stupid letter to the owl, as she muttered the recipient.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: *dances*   Important Business (Nadia) EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:47 pm

Aoife glanced one last time at the letter, which she had completed in her very best handwriting pen in her awesome fake quill from Evan. It was neat and the minister would certainly be very impressed with it.

letter:

Okay, it looked good. When another person came in, she glanced behind her. It was a sort of familiar Slytherin girl, who she seemed to remember was in her year. The girl didn't seem very happy as she did all the fun letter sending procedure things. Shouldn't she be excited because she was writing to someone? Like her parents? Maybe it was a sad situation.

"Hello!" she chirped cheerfully. "Uh... excuse me... you have something in your hair. And on your clothes." Aoife gestured to the sticky stains everywhere, unable to stifle a giggle. She wasn't deliberately being mean, it was just a funny situation. This was a nice person test. Would the girl laugh with her or be angry?
Back to top Go down
Nadia Murray
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Nadia Murray

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 1

PostSubject: Re: Important Business (Nadia)   Important Business (Nadia) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 6:06 pm

Was this girl really going to tell her this? She had no time for this nonsense. She shot a hard glare at the girl as Nadia walked by her. "Okay, go on now. Don't stand here and waste my time, owl." she said as she turned to that redheaded freak. And for your idiotic statement, of course I know there's bloody pumpkin juice all over me."

Nadia really didn't have time for any mud-blood gits who wanted to get in her way right now. She had plenty of important things to do, like study for an Divination exam. But if this girl kept wasting her time, she would have to send a stinging hex at her. Put her in her place.

She turned for the door, slightly opening it, hesitating for a bit just to see if that redheaded freak would say another one of her idiotic comments.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Important Business (Nadia)   Important Business (Nadia) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 6:11 pm

Aoife snorted. Who did this snob think she was? Obviously she was in no position to boss her around and imply that she was an idiot, because who was the one covered head to toe in pumpkin juice? Unfortunately, she hadn't passed the nice person test so had a lot to do to earn the redhead's respect and friendship. After this welcome, she had no respect at all.

"Why don't you get rid of the pumpkin juice?" she asked with the most innocent expression possible. "I'm sure there are some simple spells..." If this girl was going to act like she was an idiot, she only deserved the same treatment in return. Who was the idiot now, huh?

Of course, she wasn't brave or smart enough to carry on this delightful conversation and made way for the door. "My sister says people who run away from conversations are cowards or just stupid." Aoife's innocent expression turned into a satisfied smirk. "I don't really know you, but you seem stupid AND cowardly." And where were her manners? "I'm Aoife!" she said enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Business (Nadia)   Important Business (Nadia) Empty

Back to top Go down

Important Business (Nadia)
Page 1 of 1