Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
::
Activity:

I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver] Empty
PostSubject: I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver]   I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver] EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 9:13 am

Ariel had spent quite a few hours in the library trying to find the perfect thing to use as a prank. And now she had found a pretty marvelous spell. Problem was, she wasn't the best at charms. She didn't know if she could do this, but she was definitely going to try. So, she left the common room, wearing a warm jacket as autumn was nearing its coldest peak. She ran down all the stairs and skipped the one Hunter had warned her about. She was going to use that one in one of her pranks. It would most likely only work on first years, but she might as well try, right?

She exited the castle and continued to run past a few students who gave her cold or questioning glances. She didn't stop before she was nearing the outskirts of the forbidden forest, and then she took a turn and went straight for the lake. She grinned to herself and fished out her wand. She pointed it at the grass and mumbled an incantation that she had learned from Darcy that dried a spot and she sat down there.

Ariel opened a piece of parchment and looked at the word scribbled there. It was an elevating charm, and Ariel meant to use it on the water in the lake. She pointed her wand at the lake and started practicing. But it took some time before anything happened, and when it did, it was a simple drop of water, smaller than even a rain drop. However, this made Ariel extremely happy. She was going to be able to do this! It would simply take some time!

Spoiler:

Thanks to the awesome Hunter for all the graphics!
Back to top Go down
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 7, Head Boy, Three Broomsticks worker

PostSubject: Re: I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver]   I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver] EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 3:07 am

Oliver's eyes burned from having stayed up all night reading. Not his smartest idea as he now walked around the castle like the undead, with pale skin and deep bags under his eyes. He found his way to the Great Hall and helped himself to lunch. Food always makes everything better. Surely, he'd find some lonely soul to sit with during that time. As he took big bites of bread, salad and fruits, Oliver refused to eat any of the diced potatoes in front of him. Potatoes suck! He pushed all the plates with potatoes aside before another boy from his house, and older one from the looks of him, smiled at Oliver in a family-sort-of-way. Smiling back, Oliver decided he was done with lunch and proposed to himself that he'd go out and do something useful. No more staying up for me!

Soon, he was running down the stairs with his hands stretched out like an airplane, darting through the hallways and greeting the portraits on the wall. "Hello Miss! Hello Sir Nicholas!" he greeted one of the ghosts he'd met shortly after arriving. He must have looked like a maniac, pretending to be a plane and making engine noises. Food had really put him in a better mood. His eyes found the glistening layer of the lake, a pretty glittering pattern of soft waves and silver shadows. Oliver stopped suddenly to admire the lake's beauty, before extending his arms again and darting towards it. He was just arriving, so close to the edge, when he spotted a girl sitting nearby and, once again, he stopped making noises. He stared at her for a second, trying to decided whether she was trying to do magic or simply pointing her wand at the lake for no reason at all. "Hello!" Oliver grinned rather foolishly. "Are you doing magic?" he asked, walking closer to her, unable to hide his curiosity anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver]   I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver] EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 11:37 am

Ariel jumped a bit when she heard someone greeting her. She quickly turned around and saw a guy her own age there. She tilted her head to the side at his question and then smiled. He seemed nice. And a Hufflepuff. That was cool. Ariel only knew one other Hufflepuff, and even though Lyn seemed pretty shy, she also seemed really cool! So Ariel greeted the guy happily.

"Hey there!" She nodded vigorously, "Yes, I'm trying to learn a spell that - when properly used - will be able to lift the a lot of water and I'll be able to control it," she told him, smiling innocently. She changed her position in the grass a bit, so she was looking directly at him. She hoped this could be another one of her future friends. She needed more friends her own age. She barely knew Nina, and she had only met Lyra and Lyn on some occasions.

"I'm Ariel." She was still smiling at the guy and then patted the grass next to her. "Wanna sit? I'm going to plot some pranks, do you want to join me?" She hoped he'd say yes, because if he did, it meant that he was cool, cause he'd like pranks! And who wasn't cool if they liked pranks? And then she could be friends with him.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character

PostSubject: Re: I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver]   I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver] EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:15 am

Oliver really didn't mean to startle her, but he hoped his friendly smile would let her know that. She looked a bit older that him, but maybe it was because she was seemed to be taller. "I want to see!" Oliver beamed and quickly took the space offered to him. The grass was softer today, or so it seemed as he had just put himself in the opportunity of becoming friends with this water-spell-loving girl who was the nicest person he'd met so far.

For one, she'd offered him a seat on the grass so he could watch her do her magic. And she had a super cool name! Ariel! He'd never met anyone with such a name so he was excited to get to know her better. "Pranks? I'm in!" Oliver replied as he took out his own wand and said, "Teach me!"

Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver]   I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver] EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 3:47 pm

He was grinning so nicely that Ariel felt her own smile widening even more, if possible. He seemed nice. NEW FRIEND! She giggled and nodded. "It doesn't work perfectly yet, though, I'm gonna have to do some practice," she said, but that fact had never held her back before. It sure wasn't going to do so now!

She turned to the water as he sat down next to her and then looked right back at him when he said he was in. Her face instantly took on a very mischievous grin. "Yes, good!" she said, bouncing a bit in excitement. "Okay!"

She turned to the lake again and pointed her wand at it. "It's the spell we learned in first grade, Wingardium Leviosa," she said softly, "But it can only lift more difficult things depending on the skills of the caster, so the more I practice it, the better I get." She tossed him a grin before gluing her eyes to her target.

"Wingardium leviosa," she said solidly and some water started rising from the lake, sort of looking like a drinking fountain before getting separated from the lake and soaring in the air in front of them, like one big water droplet. But it wasn't big enough for what she had planned. "I'm gonna make a wave and splash down the other students here. You can help me!" she said wickedly, "We'll be able to lift much more if we're two!"

She would have to remember this guy's name. Wait… What was his name again? He hadn't introduced himself! "Hey, what's your name?" she asked, looking over at him, and the big waterdroplet fell to the lake again.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character

PostSubject: Re: I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver]   I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver] EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:38 am

"Let's practice then!" Ollie grinned. "Practice makes perfect? Is that what it goes like?" he asked as he leaned in to get a better look at what Ariel was doing. She was explaining Wingardium Leviosa, which Ollie liked quite a lot because he had managed to get the stubborn to fly pretty quickly compared to the kid next to him who simply burned it mid-air. "I'm sure you'll get it!" Ollie encouraged, in fact, he wanted her to get the spell right so they could teach Matthew when he came in next year. He watched her stare at the water and he couldn't help but notice how funny she looked doing this. Oliver smiled and began to look at the water with the same intensity as she was doing it. A bit of water rose from the lake and began to float in the air, right in front of their eyes!

"Bloo-That's wonderful!" Oliver broke eye contact with the water. Or is it just contact? Because water doesn't have eyes. But I do. Wait, what? Ariel suggested he help her, and so he took his own wand out of his robe pocket and said, "Wingardium Leviosa" as clearly as he could. A small amount of water, the kind that you would get if you cupped your hands into the lake and brought them out again, rose and twirled a little in the air before splashing back on to its natural habitat. "How exactly do I make said wave?" he asked her.

"I'm Oliver. You can call me Ollie, if you want." he said as her droplet of water broke as did her concentration.

Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver]   I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver] EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:02 pm

Ariel gave a giggle. "Yes, it does!" she said happily. Practice did make perfect, but this was one of the times in her life that she actually didn't mind hearing it. It was usually her mother that said that to her, constantly saying that 'never give up' and 'you will never know if you stop' and stuff like so. And though her mother did mean it well, it was also a rather boring thing to hear over and over again, and eventually you just got sick of it.

Ariel's smile broadened at his cheering her on comment, and only a few moments later did the water lift. He seemed pretty surprised and Ariel found it hilarious. She was happy to hear the reaction. She smiled as he cast his own spell and she looked at the two waterponds in the air. It was going to work.

As he introduced himself, she had lost her concentration and also the water, and she smiled. "Ollie, that's brilliant!" she said happily. "I actually watched this muggle show that was pretty awesome about a guy called Oliver Twist. He was awesome," she said grinningly. "But I've got an idea about this water thing!" she then burst and looked back at the lake again.

"Wingardium leviosa," she said again and raised the water again. "Let's try to unite them and see how that works out!" she said excitedly as she steered her water towards Oliver's.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver]   I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good [Oliver]
Page 1 of 1