Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone

Go down 
+13
Morgana Gaunt
Kynan Walters
Maya Winchester
Aislinn Umbridge
Elita Malfoy
Evan Williams
Lucia Henley
Jennifer Moss
Hunter VanDerberg
Darcy Wilde
Aoife O'Donnell
Aylee Walters
Ella Vega
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone   Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:57 pm

"OH, I'M SORRY. TALKING TOO LOUDLY? DIDN'T REALISE. OOPS," Aoife said sarcastically, narrowing her eyes at Seren. What a pathetic little response. "I am NOT in love with Hunter like you. JUST HIS HAIR." OBVIOUSLY. HOW THICK WAS THIS GIRL?

That was a stupid thing to say. "You don't have a problem with me? Well, obviously you do, so SAY IT YOU LITTLE-" No, she couldn't say that. Aoife wasn't that mean. Hunter seemed to be keen on getting more pumpkin juice. Nope, her cup was still half full. And she couldn't stay away from Seren for the whole night. The Great Hall wasn't that big. So she might as well get KILLING HER over with now.

It was only then, in the midst of her anger, she noticed Hunter was holding her arm. "HUNTER LET GO OF MY ARM SO I CAN GO AND KILL SEREN," she shouted, yanking her arm away and jumping towards Seren. It felt like things were going in slow motion, as she flew through the air dramatically. Rather than properly kill the Ravenclaw straight away, her hand went to yank Seren's hair. "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?"
Back to top Go down
Seren Pierce
Adult
Seren Pierce

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Student

PostSubject: Re: Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone   Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 3:24 am

"Yes, well, I guess you wouldn't realize," Seren said in mock politeness. "Seeing as you ALWAYS talk too loudly." Aoife was obviously in denial, and was using Seren as an escape route. "Of course," she retorted, rolling her eyes. "Because it's not weird at all to be in love with someone's HAIR!" Hopefully, Aoife got the point. It was weird. VERY weird. AOIFE WAS VERY WEIRD! And for some reason Hunter liked her, when he'd be much better off spending his time with Seren.

Apparently, Aoife wasn't even smart enough to listen to her friend when he was trying to keep her from humiliating herself. He was SO nice. And Aoife was so stupid. Seren raised her eyebrows as Aoife started to call her something, but seemed to think better of it. Seren still understood what she meant, and a smirk started to form on her face. But before Seren could get another word in, Aoife had ripped her arm from Hunter's grasp and lunged for Seren, coming up with a fistful of Seren's hair.

NOT MY HAIR! Seren shrieked in outrage (and maybe some pain) as Aoife yanked at her hair. "LET GO OF ME YOU LITTLE FREAK!" she screeched. She instinctively lashed out toward the red-head, clawing in her direction. Who did this girl think she was? What's my problem?" Seren hissed, still flailing her arms in an attempt to free herself from her opponent. "CLEARLY I'm not the one with a problem, here!"

One of Seren's hands tried to grip the arm Aoife was using to pull her hair, because it literally felt like Aoife was going to rip it out of her head. "I SAID LET GO!" Of course Seren had left her wand in the common room. Because who would need their wand at a Christmas Ball?! Aoife was lucky she'd forgotten it. "Honestly, how can anyone STAND you?!"
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone   Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 3:42 am

Why do I have to have the most difficult best friend on the planet? Hunter knew from the moment Seren insulted Aoife that there was no hope of keeping his friend from reacting. Not that he really blamed her, because Seren was being mean. But he still wasn't prepared for Aoife to tear her arm away from him and attack Seren. As in actually attack her. "Aoife, no!" he exclaimed in exasperation. "She isn't worth it, you'll get in trouble!" But he knew Aoife wasn't going to listen to him. He tried to regain his grip on her arm, but he wasn't fast enough. She had already pounced and currently had a chunk of Seren's hair in her grasp. Seren reacted violently, attacking back by swinging at Aoife with her arms.

Hunter moved quickly without thinking, the girls' exchange of insults not really registering in his head. "Cut it out!" he shouted, trying to push the two girls apart. He strained to wedge himself between them, hoping to break up their fight. As he did so, one of Seren's hands that was meant for Aoife caught him in the face. Her fingernails sliced into his cheek, resulting in a few shallow scratches. Hunter winced, but didn't let it deter him. At least maybe he'd spared Aoife a few scratches.

How had this started, anyway? Well, technically, Aoife had sort of started it. But she had every right to, because Seren was being rude. But Hunter could tell Seren what he thought of her later. He had to figure out how to rip Seren and Aoife apart first. With a frustrated growl, he grabbed Aoife around her waist and attempted to pull her away. "Aoife, that's enough!" he shouted. She was little, he might be able to manage carrying her out. Only she's still got ahold of Seren's hair. Oh yeah. That was a bit problematic. Even if he could lift her up, there was no way he was going to be able to make her let go of the other girl's hair. Now what?
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone   Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 6:53 pm

"AWW, IS LITTLE SEREN JEALOUS BECAUSE HUNTER HATES HER? OBVIOUSLY HE HAS REASON ENOUGH SINCE YOU'RE SUCH A MORONIC LOSER!" Aoife yelled, only making herself more angry. At the minute, she didn't particularly care about all the people nearby who were probably staring at her oddly. She just wanted to kill Seren, or at least ruin her hair, since she seemed to care about it so much.

After just a couple of seconds, she'd lost her grip on Seren's hair, both because Hunter was trying to pull her away and the Ravenclaw was scratching at her face. It was more the surprise of the sudden pain on her cheek that bewildered her rather than how much it hurt. She'd deal with that later. There must be some ice here somewhere. Aoife made a feeble attempt to hit Hunter but she couldn't get hold of Seren's hair again. Which sucked.

How could anyone stand her? Offensive! "I COULD SAY THE SAME ABOUT YOU! AT LEAST HUNTER CAN STAND BEING NEAR ME! YOU'RE JUST TOO DISGUSTING AND WEIRD TO BEAR!" she screamed. This would not end here. If she couldn't get Seren's hair, she'd have to do something else. LIKE HIT HER. Aoife aimed a punch at the girl's stomach. She WAS strong, whatever Hunter said.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

PostSubject: Re: Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone   Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:19 pm

"In case you make up with her?" Jennifer asked, raising an eyebrow sceptically. She didn't say anything else, not wanting to cause a scene. And obviously she needed to keep Evan on her good side. She had to have a couple of friends, at least. Being a loner wouldn't help her much in life, however much awesome plotting and action she did.

When that blonde girl, Darcy, who she didn't particularly like, came up and hugged Evan, she was planning an escape route to avoid awkwardness, but Evan tried to include her in the conversation. "Yep," Jen nodded awkwardly.

She looked around the hall for something interesting and was just deciding to go and get some food when she noticed a fight starting between Aoife and some other girl, probably first-year judging by appearance. GO OTHER RANDOM FIRST YEAR! "Evan," Jen nudged him, a smirk spreading on her face. "Look what's going on over there."

So, of course, she had to get closer and watch as Aoife screamed like the weird psychopath she was and the other girl shouted insults. The other girl was good at insults. The other girl clearly hated Aoife. She liked the other girl a lot.
Back to top Go down
Seren Pierce
Adult
Seren Pierce

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone   Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 12:04 am

Aoife was still shouting at her. "I'M THE MORONIC LOSER?!" Seren shouted, still swinging her arms wildly. She winced as she felt a few strands of hair break off from her head. Hunter was trying to interfere, but Seren ignored him. After a few more moments, she felt Aoife lose grip of her hair. Seren ceased her attack, panting slightly, and realized that Hunter had pulled the PSYCHOTIC FREAK away from her.

With Hunter holding her back, all the moronic red-head could do was scream at her. She made the point that Hunter could stand to be near Aoife. "You better hope that's still true," Seren said snidely. "I'd imagine after the scene you've caused, he's probably realized by now that you're NOTHING BUT SOME FREAKISH EMBARRASSMENT!" Because that's what Aoife was. A deluded, embarrassing freak. Seren looked more carefully at them and realized that her fingernails had cut into not only Aoife's face, but also Hunter's. She'd have to apologize to the boy later. She would never apologize to Aoife, because there was no way to make the girl's face any MORE hideous, so she hadn't really done anything bad.

Seren had deluded herself into thinking that with Hunter holding onto Aoife, the girl wouldn't be able to hurt her. But apparently she was wrong, because before she knew it, Aoife's fist collided with her stomach. Seren doubled over in pain, the wind knocked out of her. For such a little monstrosity, the red-head could throw a punch. "You might as well be a BOY!" Seren choked out, glaring up at the red-head. Because punching was a very un-ladylike thing to do. Scratching and hair pulling was acceptable, of course.

"No WONDER Hunter is friends with you. You act like a boy, and you SMELL like a boy!" Seren didn't really know what Aoife smelled like, but she thought it was a nice touch. "You're one of the guys. That's all you'll ever be to him." Seren even managed to smirk, despite her pain. Because she was right. Hunter would grow up and one day he would realize that Seren was perfect and beautiful and that Aoife was a stupid, ugly mistake of a girl. And that made her happy.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone   Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 12:41 am

Okay, somehow this entire fight was all about him. Or at least, they kept bringing him up. Which was completely stupid. At least when boys fought, they just punched each other and got it over with and moved on with their lives. They didn't waste time screaming at each other unless it was really important. At least he'd managed to pull Aoife away from Seren. That was something. But Aoife was still yelling, and so was Seren, and even worse, they were still yelling about him.

Aoife said something about him being able to stand being near her, and Seren said something about him thinking Aoife was a freakish embarrassment, and honestly nothing that either of them was saying was true. They were obviously just trying to get a rise out of the other. While thinking, Hunter must have loosened his grip on Aoife's waist. Out of nowhere, the red-head punched Seren in the stomach. "Aoife, STOP IT!" Hunter shouted at his friend, grabbing her by the arm and attempting to yank her back.

"That's enough," he repeated angrily, but this time his words were directed to Seren. Normally, if a girl were hurt he would do what he could to help her. But this was an abnormal situation. Besides, he was pretty sure if he asked Seren if she was okay, Aoife would unleash her wrath on him next. And he didn't want that to happen. So he just stared at Seren irritably. He was irritated with Aoife too, at this point, but at least Aoife had been provoked. Seren was being mean for no reason. He realized that, without really meaning to, he'd let go of Aoife's arm after trying to pull her backward. That was probably a mistake...
Back to top Go down
Leila Blackwood
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Leila Blackwood

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year l

PostSubject: Re: Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone   Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 3:08 am

Leila looked shocked as she saw the redhead punch and pull of seren's hair, then she saw Aoife scratch Hunter's face, I have to do something, charms class don't fail me now, Leila pointed her wand to Aoife, who seems to be the cataracts to this fight, she swished and flicked the wand and said "wingardium leviosa." suddenly Aoife feet were starting to hover off the ground, oh man i hope she doesn't come for me this time.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone   Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 2:10 pm

"HUNTER NO I WILL NOT STOP! SHE DESERVES IT! Is your face okay, by the way?" Aoife added as a side note worriedly. Her face was bleeding and it stung a bit and his may be worse. Obviously she wasn't going to do anything because she had to carry on killing Seren, but if he was about to die then that was a bit different.

One of the guys? What the flip was she going on about? In the midst of her anger, she stopped for a split second to try and understand. Oh, did it mean that Hunter would never see her in a romantic way? That made sense. But was incredibly stupid. For once, she hoped Seren was right, as long as the Ravenclaw didn't get Hunter herself.

Aoife sniggered, since she understood now, a lot less angry. "Hunter is my best friend. Boys are stupid and suckish. I would die if he saw me in a romantic way!" she giggled. "And it's not like you'd ever have a chance with him! IF he did date someone, he would actually have STANDARDS! He'd pick someone PRETTY. And NICE. NOT LIKE YOU. Or me, for that matter." Ouch? Hopefully. True, she had said she wasn't pretty herself, but she didn't lie.

Probably, she would have continued to insult or hit Seren, but she felt her feet rising from the ground. SHE WAS BEING LIFTED IN THE AIR BY MAGIC. "WHO IS DOING THIS TO-" Aoife was cut off when she suddenly, totally unprepared, fell back down. The spell apparently wasn't strong enough to keep her there and, if her suspicions were right, Leila was only a first year and probably not the strongest at this spell.

But she was less worried about Leila's ability and more worried about getting up, since she'd landed on the floor in a bundle of limbs. It was sort of embarrassing, but luckily she wasn't really hurt, so she could push herself up and run at Seren in an attempt to scratch at her face like the other girl had to her. Then she noticed Jen was watching. Probably enjoying herself. Aoife scowled at her but continued towards Seren. She'd deal with Leila later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone   Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:15 pm

Ana had heard all about the ball in her class from excited chattering students. She had been at first uninterested in the idea but then she pondered the thought and realized that it could be the source of a fair bit of chaos. With all of the hormones running rampant it would be like buying a front row ticket to insanity. Ana had been in her personal chamber thinking of an outfit for a very long time. She wanted to show that she was not as safe as everyone thought, and that she too could be wild. Finally she came up with her perfect attire.

Going into the Great Hall was quite a stunner. The decorations were indeed fantastic and most of the students and professors in attendance were dressed for success. As she went in she waved her peacock feather fan and smiled sweetly to those who caught her eye. Ana knew that most would be surprised that a professor could dress so provocatively. The festivities were going well until some girls began to argue and then turn from arguing with words to fighting with fists. How delightfully interesting, she thought to herself. Ana allowed an entertained smile to creep across her lips before drawing her fan over all but her eyes and step back into the crowd to watch with interest from afar.
Back to top Go down
Seren Pierce
Adult
Seren Pierce

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone   Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:50 pm

Aoife was still struggling against Hunter, but somehow managed to act like a normal human being for two whole seconds to check and see if he was okay. Seren rolled her eyes. It was probably all an act so that he'd think she was nice and everything. How pathetic. Then Aoife was actually laughing. She said she didn't WANT Hunter to see her like that, and managed to work an insult in there by implying that Seren wasn't pretty or nice. The redhead added that Hunter wouldn't choose someone like her, either. It was obviously another act to make Hunter think she was humble. "Yes, definitely not like you," Seren agreed, rolling her eyes and scoffing at Aoife.

Okay, now Hunter seemed to be pretty irritated. And he was glaring at Seren and telling her to stop. He should really be glaring at Aoife, because she was the crazy psycho that had attacked Seren to begin with. But if all she was going to accomplish by continuing the fight was making Hunter actually hate her, it probably wasn't worth it. After all, the ultimate way to get back at Aoife wasn't to beat her up. Besides, Seren wasn't any good at physically fighting... SHE didn't like to act like a boy, even if Aoife did. No, the way to get back at Aoife was to take her best friend Hunter. AND HIS HAIR! So she'd have to put aside the desire to RIP EVERY STRAND OF UGLY RED HAIR FROM THE GIRL'S HEAD and listen to him.

But Aoife wasn't listening to him. She was coming for Seren again. Seren began to back away (because her dress was already WRINKLED from the girl's attack), but somehow Aoife began to rise off of the ground. A quick glance to the side told Seren that Leila was intervening. She took that moment to escape further away. She glanced around the room quickly and caught sight of a familiar face. Evan, the boy from the common room, was standing a bit away near two girls, one an older blonde girl that seemed to be enjoying the fiasco. Seren quickly retreated toward them. Evan was older and knew a lot more magic, and probably hadn't been stupid enough to leave his wand behind. Maybe he could help her before her dress got COMPLETELY RUINED like her hair!

"Hi Evan! Hi.. umm... well, hi!" she said quickly, realizing she didn't know either of the girls he was with. It didn't matter. She didn't say anything else, taking refuge behind the older boy. She peeked out from behind him just in time to see Aoife land in a heap on the ground. Seren giggled, but frowned as the girl STILL continued toward Seren. Doesn't she ever give up? Seren had enough of getting punched. Glaring at Aoife, she grabbed a pumpkin pasty from a nearby table and threw it at her angrily. "BACK OFF, YOU PSYCHO!" she shouted, aiming the pumpkin pasty at the other girl's head. Seren's aim usually sucked, so it would probably miss, but it was a good way for her to let out her anger without drawing more blood. Then she ducked behind Evan again, hoping the older boy didn't think she was crazy and would protect her.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone   Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:42 pm

Suddenly Jen called Evan's name and pointed out that some kind of fight was happening. Evan looked where she was looking and saw Aoife ripping Seren's hair. How rude. Then Aoife punched the Ravenclaw in the stomach. Evan was stunned by what he'd just seen, so he stood still instead of interfering.

Despite Hunter was holding Aoife, it seemed like he was on her side in this fight. He probably doesn't have a brain of his own, just does as he thinks Aoife would like. Pitiful spineless minion. Somehow Seren managed to escape and now was looking for his protection. She hide behind him and threw a pumpkin pasty at the ginger Gryffindor monster. Why? Why does Aoife hate all the nice people: me, Seren, Jen? What's wrong with her? She was such a good girl at first.

The first thing that came to Evan's mind was to protect Seren's hair, as it was the main target for Aoife. So he cast a bubblehead charm on her head. "Hi Seren. Your hair is safe now, by the way," he smiled. It was probably the spell he used the most often this term. Evan needed to stop Aoife somehow, but he didn't think casting something directly at her was a good idea. In this case she would probably hate him for the rest of her life. So Evan tried to reason with her first, "Aoife, listen! Stop this now! One more step in Seren's direction and I will have to paralyze you! I have a wand with me! Seriously, stop it!"
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone   Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 4:45 am

Aoife argued that Seren deserved it, and then took a moment to ask if his face was okay. He'd forgotten about it, honestly, in the midst of the action. Aoife's face was bleeding from where she was scratched. "It's fine. Doesn't hurt much. Yours looks bad... And even if she does deserve it you've already hit her. Isn't that enough?" But he already knew the answer. It was Aoife. Of course it wasn't enough.

Hunter was really getting sick of hearing his name in the girls' argument. Honestly, what had he done to be thrown in the middle of this? Aoife responded predictably when she realized what Seren was suggesting, pointing out that boys were stupid. Personally, Hunter had plenty of reason to believe that girls were even more stupid, considering the situation. But he didn't say so. Then, suddenly, Aoife began floating.

Leila had cast a spell at her, only it didn't seem to be strong enough and Aoife fell to the ground. It might have been a little funny if the situation were different. Hunter stepped toward her to help her up, but she rose quickly on her own and started for Seren, who had used the opportunity to take refuge. And of course, who had Seren chosen to hide behind? Evan. The jerk who had tried to blind them. And of course, Jen was with him.

"Aoife, don't be stupid," he said, moving quickly to catch up with her. Evan had just threatened to hit her with a spell if she didn't stop. "Jen will help him in a minute," Hunter reminded her. "And you'd be the one to get in trouble, not them." Seren shouted something at Aoife just then and threw something at her. A pumpkin pasty by the looks of it. The sweet collided with Aoife's dress, breaking apart and leaving another stain a bit away from the one Hunter had already caused. Why do I even bother? He should have just stayed in the common room. Then none of this would have happened.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone   Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:17 pm

Seren was SO pathetic. "CAN'T EVEN FACE ME SO YOU'RE GOING TO HIDE BEHIND THAT IDIOT?" Aoife scoffed. Not to mention, the evil queen who Evan seemed to have on his side. It was slightly scary, knowing that Jen could curse her into the middle of next week if she moved forward. That was if Evan didn't paralyse her first.

Oh, wow! Another pretty stain on her dress. "Thanks Seren!" she beamed, not even being sarcastic. Her dress just got better and better. Anyway, back to the matter at hand, rather than how she looked in the ugly dress.

So what could she do without being magicked at? Hunter, once again was trying to stop her. Surely he must know he had absolutely no chance by now? She just shot a quick glare at him. Seren would die, whatever it took. Even if it had to be delayed until she knew some more magic and they weren't in a room full of people including the evil queen and her new best mate.

Okay, the only thing she could guarantee she was good at was punching. Punching, kicking, biting, most forms of fighting. And she could probably beat Evan in a fight if it came down to that. So she could suddenly rampage at him, steal his wand and do something with it. But what spell? There was the colour-changing one she'd read about. It would have to do for now, since she didn't plan on burning the great hall down at the minute with her fire spell.

While he was wittering on about something she really didn't care enough about to listen to, she ran towards him quickly and slammed into him, in an attempt to push him to the ground. If it worked, Aoife could take the wand and change Jen's hair colour or something very brave and cool like that. That was, if it worked.

ooc - I decided to just wait and not godmod, Evan Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone   Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 7:46 pm

In truth Ana had grown tired of the foolishness of the fight in front of her and so she started to think about what she could do to liven up the party. As she thought she waved her fan and looked at the children arguing. Then a thought struck her, she could turn this place into a madhouse while no one was looking. Ana quickly disappeared into the crowd and popped back up on the edge of the crowd next to the entrance of the Great Hall. This should get the party started, she thought to herself.

She looked around to make sure everyone was still entranced in the fight going on, they were. She then raised her wand covertly so as not to draw attention. Looking at all the ornaments glittering around the Hall Ana smiled an evil feline smile. With a flick of the wrist she caused every ornament in the Great Hall to shatter simultaneously and then all the lights turned to black flames. For her grand finale she transfigured all the broken pieces of ornaments into large bats to fly around the hall. Her work done she let out a small feminine laugh and then changed into her raven form and flew from the Great Hall cawing, sounding more like laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone   Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 8:34 pm

Kynan was too surprised when Maya hugged him again, but he smiled and said, "Your welcome." Honestly, it had taken him ages to find Maya's home address but he didn't mention that because he was glad that she like the gift. He smiled brightly as Maya asked if they should go in and exclaimed, "Sure!" Just as he was about to follow Maya, a tiny girl was calling his name. Kynan turned around and saw Seren. "Hello!" he told her before she disappeared into the Great Hall. He raised his eyebrows, turned to Maya and said, "She probably thinks I'm a hero because I'm not afraid to eat Bertie Botts Every Flavoured Beans." Then Kynan let out a small chuckle and followed Maya inside. The first thing he saw was Aoife, Hunter and Seren fighting. Ooooh, they're probably fighting over Hunter... he thought, grinning. He really wanted to watch the fight, but ignored it as it might make things worse. He looked around and spotted Aylee standing up from a broken chair and a Professor talking to her. No, leave them. Kynan thought. Aylee could handle things herself. He spotted presents under the Christmas Tree and was about to turn to Maya to request opening their presents when he saw the most confusing sight ever- Ethan.

But Ethan was a Muggle! Kynan frowned, nudged Maya with his elbow and nodded in the man's direction. "Doesn't that look like Eth-" he began, but never got to finish. CRACK! All of the ornaments that were around the Great Hall burst into pieces and the lights turned to black flames. Then the broken pieces of ornaments turned into large bats, and Kynan could've sworn that he saw a woman transform into a raven and fly away. He would've gone to investigate on that matter a bit more, but there were the bats to worry about. "Maya, duck!" he exclaimed, trying to wave away a few bats that were flying towards him.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone   Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:34 pm

((( OOC: I have Evelyn's permission to godmod Aoife. )))

Evan did a big mistake by making a warning speech. He should have cast something immediately, but now it was too late. Aoife stormed at him and knocked him down. As it was her who started the fight, Evan had all the rights to defend himself now. Still lying on the floor, he stretched his hand and exclaimed, "Petrificus To-". He didn't finished because Aoife snatched the wand out of his hand, and gave him a "well thank you loser" look. Then she pointed it at Jen and cast some spell. The incantation was somewhat unfamiliar, Evan guessed it was "Colorus Changus" spell cast incorrectly.

Suddenly there was a loud cracking noise and the Great Hall fell into darkness. As Evan was looking upwards he was probably the first one who saw the ornaments shattered and who had some idea what was going on. "Get down everyone!" Evan shouted to the nearby girls. Jen was always prepared for anything in Evan's opinion, Darcy and Seren would probably listen to him despite they didn't actually see all the falling pieces, but Aoife.. Aoife would most likely just ignore him or even do the opposite. Her bravery combined with her stubbornness could be really bad for the girl now.

Evan grabbed his little ex-friend and pinned her to the floor. She would probably complain or even hurt him a bit, but at least she was much safer now. "Shut your eyes and keep calm!" Evan was okay with messing with Aoife, arguing with her and things like that, but he couldn't let her stay exposed to the danger.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone   Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 6:08 pm

Unfortunately, that spell she'd worked so hard on didn't actually work. Pooh. But it didn't mean Seren, Evan and Jen got the one-up on her because conveniently, things started bursting into flames and shattering all over the place. So there was nothing they could do to her at the minute. It was only then she realised all the decorations they'd worked so hard on were completely gone. And the party was ruined. Usually, she wouldn't mind but this time it was her own hard work being destroyed.

And whoever was behind it wouldn't be waking up tomorrow.

Aoife was about to go and look for the culprit, ignoring whoever was shouting nearby, when she felt herself being pushed to the ground. Filled with anger at this sudden stop of her investigation, she twisted her head around and wasn't surprised to see Evan. "HUNTER, EVAN AND SEREN AND JEN ARE GOING TO GET US WHILE WE'RE DOWN! HELP ME! HE'S PROBABLY ABOUT TO DO SCARY MAGIC ON MY FACE!" she screamed.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone   Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 6:22 pm

Sydney decided to attend the ball at the last minute. She threw on a winter white princess ball gown and a diamond tiara. She did ehr make up to match her dress, silvers and whites. She slipped on a pair of silver sparkly high heels and made her way to the Great Hall. As she opened the door, she saw spells flying left and right. What was going on? This was supposed to be magical and fun. She dodged sopells and made her way across the room. Suddenly, a bat landed in her hair and stole her tiara. Sydney screamed and ran after the bat and was hit with what she assumed was color changing spell, because her white dress was now orange and her hair was blue. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!" She screamed to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone   Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 7:02 pm

(OOC: Evan, I godmodded you a bit. If that's not okay and you want me to edit it, just let me know!)

All of a sudden, everything was happening at once. While Evan was wasting his time warning her to stay away, Aoife dove for him. Because she couldn't just stop being difficult for two seconds. Aoife knocked Evan to the ground, and just as Evan was about to cast a spell at her she snatched his wand. It was actually kind of impressive that she'd managed it. She pointed the wand at Jen like a crazy person and tried to cast something at her. Hunter wasn't sure what it was, but it didn't matter much because it didn't work.

Before Hunter could step forward to help - because there was no way that Jen wouldn't murder Aoife - the sound of breaking glass exploded across the hall. What the... Having pretty quick reflexes, Hunter instantly ducked at the sound, covering his head with his arms. All around him, ornaments were shattering, the glass falling to the ground. Glass shards should be hitting the ground by now... why weren't they? Risking a glance upward, he saw that there was no glass. Only bats? Tons and tons of bats. He didn't have much time to wonder about what was going on, because at that moment he heard Aoife screaming for his help. He turned on the spot to see the red-head pinned to the ground by Evan. He must have used the confusion to take her down. Maybe Evan or Jen had even caused the diversion somehow.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Hunter exclaimed angrily, rushing toward them. "Get off of her, you git!" Not thinking twice, he grabbed the Ravenclaw boy by his shoulders and pulled him off of Aoife. Since it was Evan, and Hunter didn't like him much, he shoved him away with more force than he would normally use. "Come on, Aoife!" Hunter grabbed Aoife's arm and pulled her easily to her feet so that she wasn't completely defenseless, and stood braced next to her. Bats fluttered annoyingly around his head, and he swiped his hand at one but missed. Maybe pushing Evan hadn't been the best idea. Hunter wasn't above admitting that the third year was good at magic, and could easily make him pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

PostSubject: Re: Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone   Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 7:24 pm

All of a sudden, Jen couldn't see anything. Irritating. And there were...bats everywhere? Nice work, who'd ever done it. After ducking down to the floor to avoid being hit by a bat or something, she admired someone's wandwork. It couldn't be a student, since they wouldn't be able to pull something like this off. So an adult? Professor? School staff member? Wow. Pretty cool. Unless it was that ministry guy. But he didn't look too dodgy, did he?

Evan was doing well. He'd managed to pin Aoife to the ground so now was the time to cast some sort of spell or something. She scrambled up, but only in time to see that thick Hunter boy push Evan away and help Aoife up. But at least the younger girl was in more danger now.

While she was up with her wand in her hand, it might be the time to cast something at them both. Like the leg-locker curse! "Locomotor Mortis!" Jennifer cast quickly, but not very well, since she'd sort of been aiming for both Hunter and Aoife, somewhere in the middle, so she had a fifty/fifty chance of getting someone.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone   Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 7:56 pm

Evan was making a good job saving Aoife from bats, but Gryffindor cried for help, accusing him, Seren, and Jennifer in trying to harm her. What a stupid ungrateful girl. Then Hunter appeared and took Aoife from her safety. Now they both were surrounded by lots of bats. God, how stupid they are.

Offended by this attitude, Evan decided to do a little payback. Hunter acted really rude after all. But Evan didn't have a wand now, because his was taken by Aoife. "Seren, what's your wand's core?" he asked, hoping to borrow girls wand for some time. Please be Unicorn's hair, please be Unicorn's hair.. If her wand was short, it could give him additional bonus. But it was just a matter of convenience. The most important thing was the core.
Back to top Go down
Seren Pierce
Adult
Seren Pierce

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone   Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 8:31 pm

It looked like Seren had made the right decision when she chose to befriend Evan. The boy instantly cast a bubblehead charm on her to protect her hair, and warned Aoife not to get any closer. "Thank you, Evan," Seren whispered into his ear from behind him. Surely, Aoife would back off now that she had the protection of her third-year friend. BUT NO OF COURSE SHE WOULDN'T. Because she was CRAZY. So naturally, the monster of a red-head tackled Evan instead and grabbed his wand. How rude. Then the little weirdo tried to do a color changing spell on the older blonde girl WHICH WAS STUPID AND WOULD ACCOMPLISH NOTHING. But she DIDN'T EVEN DO IT RIGHT BECAUSE SHE WAS SO DUMB.

Seren was just stepping forward to help her protector to his feet when he shouted something. He was telling them to get down. She didn't know what was going on, but listened to him and dropped to the ground, watching as he grabbed Aoife and pulled her down, too. WHY WAS HE HELPING HER? Anyway, she was glad that she listened to him, because seconds later glass was exploding. Apparently, all the ornaments had self-destructed, and then turned into bats. Who would have done THAT?

Then Hunter was pushing Evan off of Aoife. He must not have realized that Evan was trying to HELP THE LITTLE FREAK. He was definitely protective of his red-headed friend. That was a good quality, just not when it was directed toward Aoife. If he was protective of Seren like that, it would be wonderful, of course! But she'd have time to work on that. The Slytherin girl sent a leg-locker curse at the both of them, but Seren didn't see if it hit because Evan was asking her something. Oh, her wand?

"Unicorn Hair, Larch," she told him, realizing he wanted to borrow it. She pulled it from inside her purse and handed it to him quickly. "Six and three-quarter inches." She wasn't sure what he was hoping it was, but hopefully it could help him to DESTROY AOIFE!
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone   Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:22 pm

Darcy gave Evan a big smile, and gave the Slytherin a smile as well. That was pretty cool. "well, I'm looking forward to seeing it work!" she said happily. Then her attention fell to Hunter, Aoife and a Ravenclaw girl she didn't know. She blinked as they started a full on fight/shouting match, and Darcy was so surprised at this that she didn't say a thing. She could only watch as Aoife grabbed the girl's hair and then was soon lifted slightly into the air by a Slytherin girl before falling to the ground.

Darcy looked feverishly around and then Evan shouted for her to get down. She did as he said, noticing all the bats in the roof. And how a sound of some screams or something acted up over by the Christmas tree. The sneakoscope? Either way, not her main worry now. Evan was shouting at Aoife and asking the Ravenclaw something. Darcy didn't pay any heed to it, and looked around. What the hell were the professors doing?!
Back to top Go down
Lucia Henley

Lucia Henley

My Character
Activity: Adult, Potions Professor

PostSubject: Re: Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone   Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:53 pm

Lucia was looked around as she heard students bickering amongst themselves. She wasn't surprised by this, but honestly, what were they thinking? She looked curiously at them, but turned back to Logan, who she was actually talking to, hoping it would run it's course. But then it didn't. They started shouting and pulling each others hair. Lucia felt a strong sense of annoyance and aggravation swell as she saw Aoife and Hunter, her two Gryffindor students, be amongst the people in the fight. She narrowed her eyes and was about to walk over when everything went black inside the Great Hall.

She looked around herself as she heard the flapping of wings and saw bats everywhere. She instantly covered her face and battered them away when they got too close. And then she pulled out her wand. She quickly raised her arm and wand, shouting, in a strong and clear tone: "Immobulus!" She looked at the stiffened bats in the air, and then muttered a transformation spell, breaking the transfiguration of the bats into the pieces of ornament and then, with the means of a simple 'reparo' spell, the ornaments got back together where they belonged and the lights turned back on.

She then looked at Aoife, Hunter, Evan and Seren. She walked over instantly and looked at them, her eyes glaring. "What are you doing? Is this what you think a ball is? Behave yourselves!" she said angrily, "Ten points for each of you, for this aggressive behavior! And you will all have detention with me, this coming friday at eight o'clock," she said, her voice leaving no room for argument.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone   Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Term 6 - Winter Ball - Great Hall - Everyone
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next