Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Walking unknown paths (Open) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Walking unknown paths (Open) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Walking unknown paths (Open) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Walking unknown paths (Open) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Walking unknown paths (Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Walking unknown paths (Open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Walking unknown paths (Open) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Walking unknown paths (Open) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Walking unknown paths (Open) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Walking unknown paths (Open) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Walking unknown paths (Open) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Walking unknown paths (Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Walking unknown paths (Open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Walking unknown paths (Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Walking unknown paths (Open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Walking unknown paths (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalidah

Khalidah

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Durmstrang Graduate

Walking unknown paths (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Walking unknown paths (Open)   Walking unknown paths (Open) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 3:06 pm

Khalidah walked from James' house, wanting to walk around to see if she found anything of interest. She knew that he had hidden his house so that the only people that could reach it would be those who were accepted into the house. Sort of like a Fidelius Charm, just that the secret-keeper was himself. So no one could betray the location, because no one knew what the location was.

Khal looked to her right and found a pathway through the forest. She smirked to herself and walked in between the trees. And when she found herself at the edge, she was standing in the middle of a nice-looking neighborhood with many houses and life. The days were growing colder, and she could tell they were huddled by their fireplaces. No difficult task, though, given the smoke rising from the houses.

She sighed and wondered once again what it would be like to have a family. Why did she so often think of this? She had James, and she honestly didn't need anyone else. She was strong on her own. She had herself and James, and she didn't need anyone else. She walked into a cemetery, feeling somewhat morbid and annoyed, finding solitude in the dead. So she walked amongst the gravestones and gave them all a brief thought of who they might've been.
Back to top Go down
Mordred Gaunt

Mordred Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Head of Department of Mysteries

PostSubject: Re: Walking unknown paths (Open)   Walking unknown paths (Open) EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 4:23 pm

Walking around in Godric's Hollow wasn't something Mordred Gaunt often found himself doing. However, his job had taken him here now, and he knew he had some stuff he needed to do. He was thinking a bit about Richard and what his co-worker had told him, and he knew something was wrong. And something was going on with his daughter as well.

The reason to why that brought him to Godric's Hollow was due to how everything seemed to return to the Founders of Hogwarts. And what better place to figure out some stuff than to search Godric Gryffindor's birthplace, even if it were for signs of Rowena, and not Godric himself. He walked around and saw the graveyard up ahead.

Maybe he should see if he could find anything there. He shouldn't exclude the Peverells too easily. They were necessary in both history and magic, and he'd need to make sure everything was taken into consideration. So he entered the graveyard and wandered aimlessly around, looking at the tombstones. And then he saw a shadow there. Hm… It wasn't unusual for people to visit graveyards, but it was unusual to behave as the young woman over there did.

She seemed to be strutting about, loving to walk amongst dead people. Sure, Mordred had no problem with that, but if there was one thing he was aware of, it was that his moral code was anything but normal or even healthy. But at least he was making sure no one would take him as a disrespectful man. However, this woman… She walked there, reading the names and looking thoughtful. Maybe she did respect them, but was it really possible to walk around and respect every single one for their benefit? No, this was for her, and her alone.

Mordred stopped to watch her, not pretending to be watching a tombstone; he didn't care if she saw him watching. If she wanted to figure him out, then he'd be more than delighted. Maybe she was smart?
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character
Activity: Adult, Auror

PostSubject: Re: Walking unknown paths (Open)   Walking unknown paths (Open) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:16 am

David had heard of the legend of Godric's Hallow, it was where the most famous of his blood had been born, and tonight, he had decided to explore it. he walked the winding streets, taking in the scenery. it was beautiful. that was when he noticed another man in a coat, one that he had seen around the ministry, an Unspeakable. those we a mysterious bunch, and David did not want to interfere, that was untill he noticed the man looking at the tombstones like he had a mission. this was David's turf, and if this unspeakable wanted to poke around, David would make it his business. he followed the man, untill he noticed another shadow reading the tombstones. this one was a female, and she seemed much more interested than the unspeakable. the heir of gryffindor walked up behind the man, seeing that he was actually watching the girl. he then asked the man quietly
"you keeping tabs on that girl, unspeakable? because i kind of think that is my job, being an auror and all" he did not allow himself to smile
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Walking unknown paths (Open)   Walking unknown paths (Open) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:50 pm

Note to David Shuter
Please contact me about your part in the site plot before posting on threads as it may interfere with the users' personal plots and ideas.
Back to top Go down
Khalidah

Khalidah

My Character
Activity: Adult, Durmstrang Graduate

PostSubject: Re: Walking unknown paths (Open)   Walking unknown paths (Open) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 6:31 pm

Khalidah noticed it when a man entered the graveyard. She decided not to care, even when she could feel his eyes on her back. She simply continued walking, looking at the gravestones. She did, however, get a tad annoyed as she noticed the presence of yet another person. She knew they were watching her, but she didn't get why. She wasn't worried, she could take care of herself.

She did wonder what they were doing, but she honestly had no need to find out about it. She then came over one tombstone. Peverell? That did ring a bell. She wondered from where, when she saw the mark on the grave. Right. Grindelwald and the Deathly Hallows. She rolled her eyes. Power wasn't her thing. Loyalty was. And if there was one thing Grindelwald lacked, it was loyalty. She shook her head and moved on, knowing the two others were still there.

Khalidah:
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Walking unknown paths (Open)   Walking unknown paths (Open) EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 5:50 am

that was when he actually took an eye view of the girl, having Vampiric vision, he could see perfectly at night, she had the most beautiful red hair. that was what caught him, he then took in the rest of her body, when she looked at them ,he saw her blue eyes, which, he could not really find out the story behind them. that interested him, as did the rest of her body. he then forgot about all the Unspeakable, walking up to the woman, hands in his pocket
"ah, the Peverells eh? you know, it is said that the resurrection stone is somewhere in the forbidden forest at Hogwarts? the Wand is in the grave of Albus Dumbledore, and the cloak was forever lost? one day, it would be interesting to find them Deathly hallows" he coughed slightly, her blood smelled delicious, which made his throat burn intensely.

OOC:(sorry for the late response, i was waiting for Gaunt to post first, but felt like the rp needed to be carried along)
Back to top Go down
Mordred Gaunt

Mordred Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Head of Department of Mysteries

PostSubject: Re: Walking unknown paths (Open)   Walking unknown paths (Open) EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 3:35 pm

Mordred didn't react as another person walked up to him in the graveyard. An arrogant person, quite obviously, thinking he had the claims to the world. Territory? Really, were they cats or something? Mordred gave the man a look, taking in his face and posture. The way he behaved and moved. Not quite human. It took no more than a second look to realize that it was a vampire. Not to Mordred at least.

"My good sir," Mordred said, using chivalrous words, but a rather unfriendly tone, "Do not think that you understand an Unspeakable's mission. You don't know what I'm doing here, and maybe that girl has something to do with my mission. In that case, it does not matter if you are an auror, it only matters that I am an Unspeakable."

The auror then seemed to take the girl in again, and this time Mordred could see a mesmerized expression. Mordred didn't comment, and let the man walk over to the girl. Mordred perked up as he heard the auror say 'Peverells'. He took a few steps closer, listening in on the conversation. He then raised an eyebrow. Telling a random girl where the Deathly Hallows were, was a rather irrational move. But he didn't say anything and waited for the girl to say something, now pretending to be watching a tombstone.

((I don't think you should be sorry, David. It was nice of you to want to wait for me to post, I'm sorry that it took so long, though))
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Walking unknown paths (Open)   Walking unknown paths (Open) EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 9:05 pm

David had raised his hands in a surrender gesture "I meant no offense, It was a joke is all" he had said before he walked over to the girl to begin their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking unknown paths (Open)   Walking unknown paths (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking unknown paths (Open)
Page 1 of 1