Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Peaceful Observations (OPEN) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Peaceful Observations (OPEN) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Peaceful Observations (OPEN) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Peaceful Observations (OPEN) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Peaceful Observations (OPEN) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Peaceful Observations (OPEN) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Peaceful Observations (OPEN) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Peaceful Observations (OPEN) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Peaceful Observations (OPEN) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Peaceful Observations (OPEN) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Peaceful Observations (OPEN) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Peaceful Observations (OPEN) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Peaceful Observations (OPEN) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Peaceful Observations (OPEN) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Peaceful Observations (OPEN) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Peaceful Observations (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Peaceful Observations (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Peaceful Observations (OPEN)   Peaceful Observations (OPEN) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:51 am

Auden played with the grass overlooking the lake. She was alone and tired of it. Auden was sick of her pity party mood and wanted to be her old self. But it was easier said than done. Auden picked up her photo and her photo coloring kit.

Peaceful Observations (OPEN) 011

The photo was an old one taken in her Grandmother's back yard. Her Grandma loved those statues and Auden just decided one day to take a picture of it. Now what colors should I make it? Auden thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Observations (OPEN)   Peaceful Observations (OPEN) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:10 pm

Margot was walking around, lonely and bored. She didn't have any friends yet. She was way to shy to make any herself. She was beating herself up for being so shy. Margot was at the lake. She glanced around to see only one kid around. She took a deep breath and walked over to her. "Excuse me. Is anyone sitting there" she asked, quietly. She bit her lip the whole time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Observations (OPEN)   Peaceful Observations (OPEN) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:12 pm

Auden turned around suddenly at the noise. She saw a young blonde girl. Auden smiled in response. "Nope. I'm all by my lonesome." Auden said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Observations (OPEN)   Peaceful Observations (OPEN) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:45 am

Margot gave a small shy smile. "Do you mind if I sit here? I won't bother you if your doing homework or something" she said. Maybe Margot could ask her how to make a friend or two. She need advice, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Observations (OPEN)   Peaceful Observations (OPEN) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:32 am

Auden nodded and smiled at the young girl. "You won't be a bother. I'm just coloring my photograph." Auden replied. She noticed that she didn't get a name either. "I'm Auden by the way. What's yours?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Observations (OPEN)   Peaceful Observations (OPEN) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 7:39 pm

Margot smiled and sat down. "Hi Auden. I'm Margot. I like art, I just can't draw through" she said shyly. Margot looked at the photograph. "I like angels. Is that yours" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Observations (OPEN)   Peaceful Observations (OPEN) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:09 pm

Auden smiled at Margot. "I know the feeling. I can't draw faces or the human figure at all. And yes it's mine. But its a fairy. My Grandmother likes garden statues and I took a picture of it." Auden replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Observations (OPEN)   Peaceful Observations (OPEN) EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 2:44 pm

"I like fairies. All I can draw are stick people. My grandmother is like that but she likes portraits of family members" said Margot. She hated sitting and waiting for the artist to finish. It was boring and long for an eleven year old girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Observations (OPEN)   Peaceful Observations (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Peaceful Observations (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1