Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Relaxation (for Aylee)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

Relaxation (for Aylee) Empty
PostSubject: Relaxation (for Aylee)   Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:13 pm

No sugar rush today. So, for once, Aoife was completely calm and serene as she curled up under a tree, reading her book. Well, maybe not quite. She hadn't had any sweets for the whole day, but she was still the hyper maniac she usually was and the book was "100 Best Sweets in the Wizarding World" and the Gryffindor was planning to use it during her next visit to Diagon Alley in the holidays. So forget the completely calm and serene stuff.

It didn't take long to finish the book, as she'd been almost done when she came down to the lake. Aoife was experiencing boredom once again. There was nothing to do in her bag. Her sweets were all up in the dorm. So was her diary. But the young girl wouldn't have brought that in public anyway, since that was sooo immature. She bet nobody else at Hogwarts had a diary journal. So it was best that the small red book stayed a secret.

LALALA. She wasn't going to start dancing like in the Common Room, but she didn't want to just sit there and enjoy the rare sunny day in Scotland. No, that was SO boring.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (for Aylee)   Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:57 pm

A long time ago, Aylee used to have a box full of colourful yarn so when she was bored or upset, she'd make pretty and colourful yarn pompoms. It usually kept her concentrated on something else other than schoolwork, and it helped her improve at her skill at crafts. So that morning, she took her schoolbag, filled with yarn and scissors and carton, and walked down towards the lake. She hadn't visited it as much as her first and second years, especially now with the disease that was spreading. But hey, she must have ignored a lot of rules this year and this one wasn't any different. Anyway, she'd been visiting the lake forever and nothing ever happened to her.

She spent the day under a tree by the lake, cutting up small pieces of carton into circles, drawing many colourful yarn around it using her fingers, then cutting the edges and tying the whole thing up. In result, she had about ten or more multicoloured balls in a few hours. Some where blue and bronze, others were red and gold, other were black and yellow, a few were green and silver, some others were dark pink with a few black streaks and others were just entirely purple. Well, this is better than hiding under my bed, Aylee thought, smiling to herself as she was crafting a blue and red pompom. She was enjoying the sunny day so far. Her finished pompoms were either in her bag or lying around on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (for Aylee)   Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 8:10 pm

No, the small redhead couldn't take it any longer. Boredom was the worst thing in the entire world for her and she hated it with a passion. She looked around the area for something to do, surveying the people around the area. Boringgggg. Then Aoife spotted an older girl under a tree a couple of yards away, surrounded by pompoms. That was weird. DUH DUH DUH. Investigating time.

She skipped over towards the tree, humming loudly and out of tune. "HAI! What'ya doing there? Is it interesting? Is it illegal? Ooooh, POMPOMS! Can I have one? PLEASE? Or two or three or four? My cat NEEDS one. It's a necessity of life. PLEASE?" Aoife sat down next to the girl, still babbling on about how much she needed some pompoms. "Oh, and have you got any sweets?"
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (for Aylee)   Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 8:29 pm

The sound of a young girl's voice caused Aylee to look up and see a girl sit down next to her babbling about pompoms and... sweets? "Um, I don't think crafts is considered illegal at Hogwarts," she answered slowly, looking down at the pompom she was currently making, then she looked back at the girl and smiled. "And, um, sure, you can have as much as you want. I can make more." She handed the girl one of the red and gold pompoms, which represented Gryffindor. "I don't have sweets, though. Sorry." She didn't not like the girl. In fact, the girl reminded her very much of Kynan, although she took the hyper-ness thing to a whole new level. In a way, she admired the girl. "What's your name?" Aylee asked curiously, continuing to work on her red and blue pompom.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (for Aylee)   Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:29 pm

"Oh. That's good. I like crafts. But they're too fiddly. Makes my hands hurt, y'know what I mean?" Aoife was beaming as she sat there, shutting up for about half a second. The longest time she'd ever gone without speaking was 6.5 seconds. It was really hard. She talked in her sleep too. And to herself. Never shut up. But what was she supposed to do about that?

"YAY. THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE SO COOL. AWESOME!" IT WAS RED AND GOLD LIKE GRYFFINDOR. "Are you in Gryffindor too?" Aoife sang, her strong irish accent ringing. "It's the best house by far. No offence if you're in Slytherin or something, but all the other houses suck. Yeah." Lions ruled. Lalalala. Couldn't sit without talking for long. "Sucks that you don't have sweets. A person should always carry sweets. I ran out though. S'pose I should be more prepared though. Never mind. Too late now."

OHGOSH. This awesomecool elder person was asking what her name was. All the other Gryffindors would be soooo jealous. This was her BIG chance. "I'm Aoife. I'm eleven. I'm a giraffe. Who are you? I like sheep. They're fluffy like clouds. We have a lot at home. I always thought I wanted to be a sheep but not anymore. Now I want to be a big powerful wizard." All in one breath.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (for Aylee)   Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:51 am

The girl started singing with happiness because of the pompoms. Aylee stared a bit, then smiled weakly. "Actually, no, I'm in Ravenclaw," she admitted, although she liked the girl's enthusiasm about Gryffindor. "My brother's a Gryffindor, though. And I have a few friends there." Well, I used to have a few friends, she reminded herself, thinking about Rebecca and Severine. So maybe the only Gryffindor friend she had was Ryland. Maybe Darcy. She shrugged. She continued working on her pompom, adding a few gold and bronze streaks here and there.

"Oh, er, I'm Aylee," she replied to the girl's answer. "I'm fourteen, fifteen this June. And, er, why did you want to be a sheep?"
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (for Aylee)   Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:11 pm

"Oh...well sorry. Ravenclaw's cool. But not as cool as Gryffindor. Obviously. At least your brother's in Gryffindor. It's not all bad," Aoife beamed. "Wow, you're so clever! The pompoms are so pretty!" She NEEDED to do this, start making pompoms. Surely it was easy enough. Then she could make a sheep themed one that was white with black parts. How cool would that be?

Ayleeeeeeeeeeeeee. Cool name. That was soooo old. Icky. Old was good and bad. "Hi, Aylee! Nice to meet chuuuu!" New friend! Aoife nodded as the older girl spoke. "Well...sheep are so fluffy and cuddly and warm. My favourite sheep at home were Lucky and Shaun. I named Shaun after a cartoon character. Even though we spell it Sean in Ireland. Lucky is like a shamrock. He lives in a patch of four-leafed clovers. Well maybe they've only got three leaves. I didn't count. Lalala!" Babbling on in a bubbly way. Babbling bubbly bubbly babbling.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (for Aylee)   Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:57 pm

Aylee grinned. "Thanks," she replied to Aoife's comment about the pompoms. "D'you want to learn how to make some?" She held up some colourful yarn. Then the girl started talking about the sheep. "Shaun... after a cartoon character... OH MY GOD DID YOU NAME IT AFTER SHAUN THE SHEEP?" The last part came out almost like a shout with her excitement. She and her brothers were so immature that they liked watching the cartoon show 'Shaun the Sheep' during the summer. Then Aoife was talking about Lucky. She smiled and then asked curiously, "How do you tell the sheep apart, though?"
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (for Aylee)   Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:24 am

"YES!" Learn how to make pompoms from Ayleeeeeeeee? That would be like the BEST THING EVER. "Yeah. It's a cool show." Why was the girl so excited and hyper? That was HER thing. And it was only a cartoon character, nothing important. Maybe all her family were wizards and she was super excited she knew something muggle-y. Weird.

When the older girl asked her how she told the sheep apart, Aoife gasped dramatically. "AYLEE! That's like asking you how you tell your friends apart! No sheep is exactly the same as another sheep! Well, except Bub and Tub - they're twins. But anyway, Shaun has an abnormally large head, Lucky has a big scar on her leg, Jakie has a small 'fro and it goes on and on!" The small girl let out a small sob. Oh, Ayleeee, whyyyyyyy?
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (for Aylee)   Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 8:34 pm

Aylee smiled again. "Sure," she replied when Aoife accepted her request to learn how to make pompoms. She dug through her bag and pulled out two carton circles, and handed them to the Gryffindor girl. "Here," she said. But then Aoife frowned a bit as she mentioned Shaun the Sheep. "Oh, um, most of my friends don't watch Muggle TV so it's exciting to meet someone who does," she explained a bit shyly.

Then, Aoife started half-crying because of her question about the sheep. Er... "Sorry!" Aylee exclaimed. "I live in a city, so I don't know much about sheep... sorry!" Although she couldn't understand why an eleven-year old would cry over such a thing...
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (for Aylee)   Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 8:59 pm

Aoife looked curiously at the two circles Aylee had given her. "Thanks!" Interesting...maybe this was illegal after all. And she was being roped into a huge criminal project? That would be so cool! As long as she didn't get arrested by the wizard police. Dun dun dun. Well there was only one way to find out...

"Oh, that's okay then. Cartoons are SO cool!" she beamed happily. "Are you a muggle-born too then? That's great because I thought people were all posh proper wizards and I was the only one!"

Oh no! Cities were terrible! They ruined people's minds! "I suppose...I suppose maybe I might be able to forgive you, just this once. It's all the city's fault," Aoife sighed sadly. Citypeoples were just lost causes in her eyes. Such a shame their life was ruined straight away, just because of where they lived. Sighhhh.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (for Aylee)   Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:28 pm

Aylee grinned as Aoife looked curiously at the circles. "Put them together," she explained. "Then pick a colour." She pointed to her bag, which held many coloured balls of yarn. "After that, just draw the yarn around the circles." Slowly, she finished her own and held it up for Aoife to see. "This should be the finishing effect." She put that one in her bag, planning to give it to her brother Kynan.

Then Aoife asked her if she was a muggle-born. Aylee nodded, "Yes, muggle-born. Don't worry, you're not the only one, there are loads more here. I know at least three!" James, Maya and Evan, she thought to herself. "What cartoons do you like?" she asked curiously. "I am a huge fan of Spongebob Squarepants! And Kung Fu Panda... and... and... How To Train Your Dragon is awesome, too!" She grinned. She was very immature when it came to cartoons.

"Sorry," Aylee apologized shyly. Why did it matter so much because she lived in the city?
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (for Aylee)   Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 7:26 pm

"Okay!" Aoife stuck her tongue out in concentration before choosing a green that looked just like the grass at home. Maybe she could do a sheep-y one another time. Green was a cool colour. Like grass and leaves and trees and everything nature-y and good in the world. She started to wind the yarn around the cute little cardboard circle, tapping her foot on the ground. It probably wouldn't be too long until she got impatient and threw it on the ground, but she was alright at the minute, talking to herself under her breath.

She beamed when Aylee told her about the plentiful muggle-borns at Hogwarts. Good to know she wasn't alone. But Aoife liked to stand out because it meant she was cooler than everyone else. "Well," she hesitated,thinking. There were too many to name. "Shaun the Sheep, of course. I like Spongebob too! And Alvin and the Chipmunks! When I was really little I used to like Rugrats and Super Ted." Not mentioning Super Ted was STILL the best cartoon of all time.

"THAT'S OKAY I FORGIVE YOU AYLEEEE! The city just deprives you of any useful knowledge, like how to tell sheep apart," she said brightly, but shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (for Aylee)   Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 8:50 pm

Aylee smiled and watched as Aoife chose a green ball of yarn and started winding it around the circles. The girl seemed to be talking to herself and tapping her foot on the ground in rhythm. "Keep doing it like that till there's lots and lots of yarn around it. That would make the ball extra puffy," she instructed Aoife. Then the girl was naming her favourite cartoons. "I've heard of Alvin and the Chipmunks!" she replied, smiling brightly. "I love their voices, they're hilarious!" But she had never heard of Rugrats or Super Ted. She didn't mention that, though.

At least Aoife forgave her for her stupid question. Aylee smiled weakly, holding back her comment about how the city and the countryside both can give you useful knowledge. She didn't exactly want the Gryffindor to cry again. She liked the girl, anyway. "What's your favourite thing about Hogwarts so far?" she asked instead.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (for Aylee)   Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:25 pm

"Okay!" Aoife chirped happily, continuing to wrap the pompom with a huge smile on her face. "I know, I really like them! But they irritate my family so I've only seen the movies once!" Which sucked. But it was always good too spend some time with sheep. Cartoons could make her eyes go square, her mum said.

Good question, Aylee. Not quite as stupid as the one before. But she'd been forgiven, nothing else to say. "Umm...DEFINITELY THE FOOD! And sweets wizards have. I love Maltesers, but chocolate frogs beat them by a MILE!" Aoife had stocked up when she went to Diagon Alley in the summer so there was loads in her case. "And...I suppose the people too. Like you and my friend Hunter!"
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (for Aylee)   Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:59 pm

Aylee let out a laugh at Aoife's answer. "Yeah, the sweets are awesome!" she agreed. "When you get to your third year, or maybe you could go during the summer, you should go to the ice-cream shop in Hogsmeade... it has over a hundred delicious flavours which I bet you'd like!" Her first trip to the ice-cream shop consisted of Butterbeer flavoured ice-cream which she immediately fell in love with. In those days, she had promised to herself to visit the store every day and try out every single flavour there. Unfortunately, homework had gotten into the way.

Then Aoife continued talking. "Your friend... Hunter?" Aylee asked, her smile turning in to a mischievous grin. "Your friend Hunter?" She did a kind of smile where she raised her eyebrows up and down.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (for Aylee)   Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:26 pm

Maybe not the summer, since Aoife would be in Ireland with a brief visit to London, so she'd have to wait for third year. Which sucked. "A HUNDRED? NO WAY." MAGIC WAS SO COOL. What would Claire think when she told her about ALL the different flavours she'd try? Well, her older sister probably wouldn't care because she didn't care about stuff like that anymore.

"Yeah, BEST FRIENDS. But only for two weeks. I made a contract and he signed it and-" Then Aoife realised what Aylee was suggesting. After an outraged gasp, she burst into hysterical laughter. YEAH RIGHT. She wasn't good at this sort of stuff like her sister but she just couldn't do anything else in this situation, it was such a ridiculous suggestion. "I just...BOYS ARE STUPID AND ICKY," she managed to get out in between her laughter. After a couple of seconds she managed to stop, wiping her eyes from the tears of laughter. "Why, Aylee? Do YOU have a boyfriend?"

EYEBROW WIGGLE.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (for Aylee)   Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:36 pm

"Yes way!" Aylee exclaimed when Aoife didn't seem to believe her. "In fact, I have a friend who works there!" Then she gasped as if getting a light bulb moment. Which she had just did. "You don't have to be a third year to go work in Hogsmeade..." She knew a few people who went to work in Hogsmeade before they were third years, like Sydney or Lucy or Morgana. It wasn't against the rules to do so, the only rule was that the students could only go to Hogsmeade for work and had to quit their jobs if it was getting into their student life.

Then, Aoife started talking for a few moments, not realizing what Aylee had meant. Then the girl stopped in mid-sentence, gasped and burst out laughing. She couldn't help it. She laughed along. "You made a contract!" she exclaimed jokingly. Then Aoife said something about boys being stupid and icky. This made Aylee laugh harder. It seemed that the two of them had already forgotten about the pompoms, because now they were laughing about boys.

The eyebrow wiggle. Aoife's next question. Aylee raised her eyebrows and her face showed surprise and disbelief. "No, I do not have a boyfriend!" she exclaimed, her tone unbelievable. And she blushed. Aylee Walters, blushing, her face turning into a deep shade of red. Then she let out a loud sigh sigh and said, "Boy troubles, though. There's a boy in my year who I think likes me, problem is, my friends likes him and this boy is one of my bestest friends ever and I'm not even sure if he likes me or not and I don't know what to do because I might lost my friend too." She stopped talking and took in a deep breath. She had spoken really fast, so fast that it might have been impossible to make out what she had just said.

Oh god, she just told everything to a stranger. Was she turning that stupid?
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (for Aylee)   Relaxation (for Aylee) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:51 pm

Her pompom now lay discarded on the grass beside her as she giggled. "THAT'S WHAT I'LL DO!" Aoife exclaimed. "Get a job! Who wouldn't hire me?" Not boasting or anything, but she had all the right skills. In other words, she was PERFECT. And at the ice-cream shop, too! "Maybe I'll get discounts!"

And then Aylee started ranting about boy troubles. Aoife couldn't help letting out a giggle. "Ayleeee....are you forgetting that I'm ELEVEN?" GIGGLE GIGGLE. She tried to make sense of what the older girl had just said, without much success but concluding something.

If Aylee was called Bob (just an example), a boy, Bill, liked Bob. LIKED LIKED. Then it turned out Steve, Bob's friend, liked Bill. Bob wasn't sure Bill REALLY LIKED LIKED him since Bill was one of his bestest friends, like sheep buddies. If Bob goes out with Bill, he might not be besties with Steve anymore, which sucked. That made a lot more sense and was a lot less complicated. All she needed was Bob, Bill and Steve to help.

"So...I reckon I get it now, Aylee," Aoife nodded hesitantly. "I think you need to talk with Stev-I mean, your friend and then talk with the boy and then not be friends with either of them because then you'll start fights. So just buy yourself a sheep or come and be besties with me. Well, maybe not the second option cause of Hun-someone else." GREAT advice. It made sense to her at least. The girl who was besties with sheep. But it was Aylee's fault for asking - she was eleven.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (for Aylee)   Relaxation (for Aylee) Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxation (for Aylee)
Page 1 of 1