Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Post-Party Reflections [Closed to Aylee] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Post-Party Reflections [Closed to Aylee] - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Post-Party Reflections [Closed to Aylee] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Post-Party Reflections [Closed to Aylee] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Post-Party Reflections [Closed to Aylee] - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Post-Party Reflections [Closed to Aylee] - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Post-Party Reflections [Closed to Aylee] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Post-Party Reflections [Closed to Aylee] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Post-Party Reflections [Closed to Aylee] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Post-Party Reflections [Closed to Aylee] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Post-Party Reflections [Closed to Aylee] - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Post-Party Reflections [Closed to Aylee] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Post-Party Reflections [Closed to Aylee] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Post-Party Reflections [Closed to Aylee] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Post-Party Reflections [Closed to Aylee] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Post-Party Reflections [Closed to Aylee]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

Post-Party Reflections [Closed to Aylee] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Party Reflections [Closed to Aylee]   Post-Party Reflections [Closed to Aylee] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:07 pm

Aylee frowned. When she had the Cruciatus Curse cast on her, she didn't tell anyone because Professor Crown was already there. But it Professor Crown hadn't come, and she'd have survived she wouldn't even have considered telling anyone. The story about Umbridge attacking two student wasn't exactly spread around school, though, either. She didn't answer Ryland's question as she was staring out of the broken window, deep in thought. Her first thought, Professor. But it was probably not enough to tell a Professor. Who did the Professors always end up telling the news to, anyway? "I think we should tell..." she began after a few moments but then Ryland was asking something.

That question seemed to be more alarming than the last one. Aylee rubbed her eyes. "I don't know if you can cast it from a distance..." she said. "I don't remember much about it... but it's possible, I think..." She trailed off, then started hearing the sound of chatter and laughter. Quickly, she turned to Ryland. "But why would anyone in school do that? Why would anyone try to control you so you could attack me?" It didn't make sense. Was there someone in school who hated her that badly, enough to want her die? Her mind went back to when she found Ryland. He had been going the other way of the corridor before she had called out his name. He had stopped and turned to her. Was it possible that she had interfered in something that he was doing? She paused, lost in thought, then asked, "If you remember the feeling of happiness, can you remember anything else?"

Then she realized that most students were going to pass by this corridor to get to their common rooms. Aylee looked urgently at Ryland and said, "Follow me. They'll think we're Peeve's allies now." She nodded at the broken glass on the floor, then grabbed her wand, and took Ryland's hand and practically dragged him away, down the corridor. "D'you know where the Headmaster's office is?" she asked.

(x)
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Post-Party Reflections [Closed to Aylee]   Post-Party Reflections [Closed to Aylee] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:37 am

Ryland listened to Aylee's possibilities. Or rather, her thoughts. They seemed reasonable enough, but he still couldn't get rid of the suspicion that he had been cursed from someone in the school . But Aylee was right, who would do that. Suddenly, a thought came to mind, and it seemed that Aylee had the same idea as she asked him what else he could remember. "Maybe I wasn't meant to attack you!" Ryland shouted excited, he was glad that he had attacked Aylee under a curse and not under conscious thought. "I remember I had to get to the Seventh Floor, but other than that I don't remember much. It was-" he was cut off as he heard the laughing of students grow stronger.
Then next few seconds were a blur, mostly thanks to Aylee who had unknowingly sent a current through his body. Is this what it feels like? His Imperius theory was blank after Aylee's hand touched his. He felt like one of those sappy boys he'd seen in movies when he was younger where no one else matter but the girl they liked. I am turning into one of them? Suddenly coming back to life, Ryland said, "Yeah, I know where that is." Next things he knew, it was him that was dragging Aylee, still not letting go of her hand, to the Headmaster's Tower.

For the rest of the way, Ryland couldn't stop smiling. He felt....joy and pride, and warmth in his cheeks and an electricity-like current in his veins. He secretly risked a glance at Aylee.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: Post-Party Reflections [Closed to Aylee]   Post-Party Reflections [Closed to Aylee] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:29 pm

It seemed that Ryland had the same thought as she did. As he continued explaining, Aylee frowned. "The Seventh Floor?" she asked, confused. "What's so interesting in the Seventh Floor? So interesting that someone has to Imperius someone else to get there?" That didn't make any sense. Immediately, she started thinking of possible destinations that would interest someone enough to do what they had just did. The Gryffindor Tower, maybe? No. Then again, Ryland was a Gryffindor, so maybe he was imperiused to get something out of the tower. But something told Aylee that the caster was just casting the spell on the first person they saw. What would be so interesting in the Gryffindor Tower, anyway? She didn't know- since she had never been there. Her brother had never told her about anything valuable being in the tower, anyway. So what else was on the Seventh Floor? There is the Ravenclaw's Head of House's office, if she was correct. But then, what would be so interesting in there? Maybe Professor Umbranox had hidden some valuables and then didn't want to return to get them so he had cast the Imperius Curse on someone to go get it? No, that didn't even make sense. What about the disused bathroom? But why would anyone control someone to go to a disused bathroom? Why wouldn't the person themselves go? Unless there was another Chamber of Secrets inside the school? Er... maybe not. What about the Ravenclaw Tower? But still, what was so great in that tower that would need an imperiused person to go get? Then, every other location she knew on the Seventh Floor were either halls or classrooms. She didn't think that there would be anything interesting about those.

And then, before she knew it, Ryland was leading Aylee to the Headmaster's Tower. Without realizing it, she held onto Ryland's hand as if he might disappear if she let go. She followed his lead, and she didn't see Ryland's face- she was still frowning in concentration. But then who would do such a thing? Cast an Unforgivable Curse on a student? In Hogwarts? The place where it is supposed to be the safest of all? At the thought of an Unforgivable Curse- her first thought was of a Death Eater. But a Death Eater in Hogwarts? That would be impossible. The Headmaster would never let that happen. But then again, there was the whole Addie situation. So was it possible that another Death Eater had managed to get into the school? And then, what would a Death Eater want that is so great about the Seventh Floor, if not to attack her? Then she turned her head round to look at Ryland, maybe to ask him what he thought of this, but he seemed to be glancing at her and smiling. "What are you grinning about?" she asked, raising her eyebrows jokingly.

(x)
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Post-Party Reflections [Closed to Aylee]   Post-Party Reflections [Closed to Aylee] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 3:29 am

"Nothing." Ryland chuckled, noticing that she hadn't let go of his hand still. Definitely becoming one of them. He continued to walk to the Headmaster's Tower as he spoke. "I'm not sure, but I do know I remember hearing something about the Seventh Floor. It was something about a book...though I can't remember exactly what it was." Though he was thinking as hard as he could, it was hard to concentrate on too many things at once. It was the fact that he'd been cursed by, possibly, someone in Hogwarts. Though, why him? Was there something wrong with him? Was he a special kind of person in a prophecy? Nah, I'm most likely not. A thousand thoughts ran through his minds. There were many, many possibilities...but the main question was why?

OOC: I think we should continue on in the Headmaster's Tower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-Party Reflections [Closed to Aylee]   Post-Party Reflections [Closed to Aylee] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post-Party Reflections [Closed to Aylee]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2