Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS]

Go down 
+5
Kynan Walters
Evan Williams
Maya Winchester
Morgana Gaunt
Aylee Walters
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] Empty
PostSubject: The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS]   The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 9:15 pm

Yesterday I saw "The Fellowship of the Ring". First of all, IT WAS TOTALLY FRIKKING AMAZINLY FRIKKING OMGY FRIKKING FRIKKING AWESOME! Did I mention that it was FRIKKING AWESOME?

Although I never saw mention of a daughter of Elrond in the book... (which I finished today Razz)

So, when I saw the film, first I was like,

"FRODO IS MY OFFICIAL FAVOURITE CHARACTER!"

Then I was like,

"NOOOOO! I LIKE ARAGORN!"

Then I shouted (and earned a confused look from my mum),

"ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY FORGET LEGOLAS!"

If you haven't noticed, I am very stupid and silly and random Smile Also, I AM NOW A LOTR FAN! Surprised

I realized that this thread was mostly for Morgana and Maya... so, yeah...

Starting "The Two Towers" tomorrow!

~ Nasim (Aylee/Kynan Walters)

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS]   The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:54 am

OH MY GAAAWD! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW FREAKING HAPPY I AM THAT YOU'VE SEEN THE FIRST MOVIE!!!!!!! YOU BE EPIC, GIIIIRL!

But Arwen is Elrond's daughter, I can promise you. The wikia is made for it.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS]   The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:03 am

Yessssssssss!

But I didn't see anything about an Arwen in the book Sad

Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS]   The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:25 pm

Arwen is the character that Frodo notices keeps having eye-contact with Aragorn during the council of Elrond Smile
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS]   The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:42 pm

Surprised Ooooh... please notice that I am very stupid

Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS]   The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:34 pm

WOOOOHAAAAY!! So proud Aylee ^.^

Aragorn and Arwen are my favourite, they're in the indexes of the book. It explains the whole history.

Keep us updated on the Two Towers (the movie has the best fight scene ever!) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS]   The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:47 pm

LOL XD

*steals Aragorn from Maya* HE'S MINE!!!!

I love Aragorn <3 And Legolas.

Last edited by Aylee Walters on Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS]   The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:01 pm

Have Legolas (you can't have them both Razz)

I claimed Aragorn years ago Razz
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS]   The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:05 pm

Fine, I claim Legolas! *takes Legolas to her house to have a cup of tea*

Evan has the awesome Samwise Gamgee so who does Morgana claim? Razz

Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS]   The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:55 pm

Yay, no we're all happy!

I can tell she's a Gimli person Razz
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS]   The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:21 pm

LOLOLOL XD I am seriously trying to keep myself from falling off my chair XDDDDDD

I have only read half of The Two Towers and I SAW "THE RETURN OF THE KING" AND IT'S SO FRIKKING AWESOME!

When the film finished, I actually sat down and I cried because it was over. I loved the scene at the end when Aragorn is crowned King and when the four hobbits bow to him, he says, "Bow to no-one." It's really touching- in a world full of Ents, Men, Elves, Dwarves and others that I do not know of- the Hobbits, maybe the smallest creatures there are, save the world. It shows that even the smallest things can help in war.

And the part where the four return to the Shire. They just saved the world and then they walk in and smile at that old man as if nothing happened at all. OH, and the part where Sam was staring at that girl in the bar. I was like, "DUDE, YOU JUST HELPED FRODO SAVE THE WORLD, FOUGHT ALL SORTS OF THINGS. YOU WERE BRAVE ENOUGH TO DO THAT SO BE BRAVE ENOUGH TO. ASK. HER. OUT!"

Then I cried when Frodo left. I really cried :/

And I now have Éowyn and Faramir added to my list of favourite characters!

I think Éowyn should have totally been allowed to go fight- just because we're girls, doesn't mean we can't fight :PI say GIRL POWER! I almost cried when Aragorn broke Éowyn's heart, though, I totally shipped the two together.

Also, I hate Faramir's dad! It's not fair to compare Faramir to Boromir, they're both different people with different qualities. I was about to cry when Faramir was brought back to Minas Tirith...

But then at the end Éowyn and Faramir got together... Surprised

The most thing I hated about the movie, though, is that nobody important died, other than Theoden. I mean, in Harry Potter or the Hunger Games, loads of our favourite characters died but in the Lord of the Rings next to nobody died... it's just predictable...

Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS]   The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:04 pm

I know, totally shipped Éowyn and Farimir, although Éowyn annoyed the hell out of me in the movie! I balled my eyes out when I first had seen it in the cinema and then the more times I watched it in the cinema. The end broke my heart and I was only seven at the time!! I think enough character's died. Boromir was devastating and so Theoden. I cared about them. Did you watch the extended versions?
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS]   The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:58 pm

Yeah. I saw all of them extended.

Arwen annoyed the hell out of me, though!

I never liked Boromir, though, his death wasn't devastating to me. No offence.

Do you play Lord of the Rings Online?

Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS]   The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:37 pm

Leave Arwen alone Razz Arwen and Aragorn are my favourite couple ever!

I cried when Boromir died, still do Sad

What do you mean, as in do I rp LOTR?
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS]   The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:12 pm

What's that, your OTP? I STILL SHIP ARAGORN AND EOWYN :/

Since you hate Eowyn, I am free to say that I hate Arwin Razz No offence, but I really do. Especially the way she cries in the movies. It annoyed the hell outta me.

There's an online game for Lord of the Rings. www.lotro.com
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS]   The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:04 pm

Yeah, I suppose it would be. EWWWW! That grosses me out, really not a big fan of Eowyn.

Oh cool, do you play it. I'll check it out now Smile
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS]   The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:16 pm

I don't play it :/
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS]   The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 5:08 pm

Oh, I though you were recommending it Razz

I'll look at it when I get a chance and get back to you with the verdict!
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS]   The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 2:47 pm

YES I MANAGED TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME! Very Happy IT'S AWESOME!

I am an Elf Hunter on the game, by the name of Danurin of Mirkwood. At least, I think it was Danurin? And I'm level 13, I think.

Oh well, but I totally recommend it now!

Also, check this out:

^^
THIS. This is why Legolas is my favourite character Razz

And this one's for Morgana Razz We all know she loves Gimli Razz:

Hehehehehe and this:

I was scrolling through this ^^ video's comments are there was this one that said, "Imagine if she hadn't been able to kill him after the "I am no man" speech. Awkward!" and another one said, "Embarrassing moments must be risked in battle."

C:
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS]   The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:54 pm

Wow, level 13 already, that's awesome. You make a good Elf! I'm going to download it now too. Smile

I love the Legolas video, it's a classic! They made a remix on the set of the hobbit.

Ah who doesn't love Gimli. He provided the comic relief throughout!
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS]   The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:15 pm

Hahahaha XDD LOL, even Orlando is impressed with it XDDD

I actually have two characters now Smile The first one is Danurin of Mirkwood, Elf Hunter, Level 13. The other one is Trula of Rohan, Woman Hunter, Level 11. But I really recommend the game. My uncle saw me playing it and he was like, "OMG STOP RUNNING FROM THE STUPID BEARS! KILL THEM! KILL THEM ALL!" and now he is playing it XD And bragging on how he is such an awesome gamer. Hehehehehe.
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS]   The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 11:16 pm

I love Orlando, and even the guy who plays him. He seems so nice! I love him in Pirates of the Caribbean too!

Ok, I'm going to download it once I'm back on my laptop. Wow, your people seem really good, is it hard to level up? Actually, in general, is hard!? I kind of suck at rp games Razz Omg. That's classic! My uncle would never do anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS]   The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 1:13 am

All right, catching up! Eowyn is awesome, but Aragorn's a douche, as he totally leads her on because he believes that Arwen is gone. The minute he learns that Arwen won't leave, he lets Eowyn -although gently- down. If people need proof of Aragorn leading Eowyn on:

"Westu, Aragorn, Hal." Eowyn says in the movie, and Aragorn drinks from her cup. And the smile on her face makes it clear that it means a lot for a man to drink of a woman's drink. Yes. That's a fact.

However, Aragorn could never have winded up with someone else than Arwen, given both his childhood and his future to be. Not to mention that Eowyn deserves Faramir far better than Aragorn. Aragorn doesn't deserve her in some aspects, and Eowyn doesn't deserve Aragorn in some. While Aragorn and Arwen were practically made for each other. Yes. That is my conclusion.

Arwen and Aragorn forever and Eowyn and Faramir forever.

As for my own personal pairing, I'm not much of a Gimli type, more of a Thorin/Kili/Legolas/Frodo type. In other words, since you've both claimed the most epic people of the whole world, I feel I have the right to claim Thorin, Kili AND Frodo. Frodo for the Lord of the Rings. But I am willing to unclaim Thorin, though I totally claim Kili and Bard the Bowman in the Hobbit. Bard ... is ... EPIC!
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS]   The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:27 am

Bard the Bowman... the dude who killed the dragon, am I right?

I respect your claims Razz
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS]   The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:39 am

He is indeed and the only that stood up to the dragon and got everyone to fight! he's in the next installment of the Hobbit and he is hot! Razz

I respect them too, although I did claim Thorin in the chat box, but seen as I have Aragorn I'll let you have him! Also Kili and Fili are fan favourites Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS]   The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lord of the Rings Discussion [BEWARE OF SPOILERS]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next