Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Owls and Friends - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Owls and Friends - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Owls and Friends - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Owls and Friends - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Owls and Friends - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Owls and Friends - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Owls and Friends - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Owls and Friends - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Owls and Friends - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Owls and Friends - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Owls and Friends - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Owls and Friends - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Owls and Friends - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Owls and Friends - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Owls and Friends - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Owls and Friends

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

Owls and Friends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owls and Friends   Owls and Friends - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:46 pm

Kynan stood there, watching everyone talk or return to their letters. Maya continued writing her own letter and he didn't want to bother her and seem annoying. The Cassandra girls was whispering something to Maya, making him wonder what it was but didn't speak. Then he saw Darcy and Sullivan talking to each other and saw Darcy being nice to the boy and smiling. NO! Kynan felt like screaming. The boy's a useless piece of junk! Of course, he didn't mean it, he was just once again mesmerized by Darcy's beauty. And of course, he still didn't know Evan's name clearly.

It made him jealous, though. He could feel the green-eyed monster inside him as he looked around, wondering what he could do to get Darcy's attention. Kynan quickly thought of something and said out loud, "Well, I'm going. Goodbye." And with that he started walking towards the door. He was halfway across the room when he feinted slipping on some owl droppings and fell down, pretending to hurt his ankle. "OW!" Kynan exclaimed as loudly as he could and clutched his ankle, acting like he was hurt.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: Owls and Friends   Owls and Friends - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:41 am

Evan blushed slightly after Darcy complemented his art. I definitely need to sign up for transfiguration. He smiled bluntly and said, "Darcy.. About subjects.. I think I also take transfiguration. Well.. I'll start taking transfiguration this week. I heard the classes aren't really started yet, and.. I thought it would be a good idea. Transfiguration is a useful subject, you know.. It allows you to.. Transfigurate?.. To transfigure?. Well, to change one thing into another," but he didn't finished, because loud "OW" made him stop talking and turn around.

Clutching his ankle, Kynan was laying on the floor. The owlery wasn't a good place to fall down, it makes one's clothes really dirty in this case. Oh. Evan froze for a moment. Poor Kynan. He was always a little confused when someone got hurt. I need to help him. The sooner the better.

Evan approached Kynan, drew his wand and shouted, "Ardor Glacio!" but nothing happened. This spell was supposed to make fire harmless and had nothing to do with injuries or pain, but Evan thought otherwise. I don't know what went wrong, I just need another try. "Ardor... Glacio!" shouted Evan again, but in slightly trembling voice, pointing his wand at Kynan's ankle. The effect was quite different and unexpected, though Evan considered it correct.

Kynan’s ankle was now covered with ice, and so were his hands, clutching it. Randomly waving his wand and saying indistinct incantations, Evan cast a wrong spell, Glacius. Its incantation is very similar to Glacio, and Evan had the right intention for this spell - to stop pain. Well, frost reduces pain after all. But now Kynan's situation was much worse than it was before, and Evan had no idea about it. "It doesn't hurt anymore, does it?" Evan asked. Then he gave the girls a thumb up, showing that Kynan is alright, in Evan's opinion.

Last edited by Evan Williams on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Owls and Friends   Owls and Friends - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:13 am

Darcy grinned. "Then we'll share three classes, that'll be cool," she said to Maya, pleased that the Slytherin was as nice as she remembered her, but Darcy let her finish her letter in silence, not wanting to intrude. She did feel a bit insecure when Cassandra walked over to Maya and whispered something to her. Darcy couldn't shake the feeling that Cassandra was talking about her, and she didn't like it. She didn't want Maya to have the same impression of her as Cassandra did.

She smiled at Evan too. "Brilliant! Yes, I think Transfiguration is a very important subject. I can't wait to get started with it. We have the teacher, now, though. I'm really glad we got one. We didn't have one when I signed up, you see," she said. Then Kynan said he was leaving. Darcy blinked, and the next second he was lying on the floor, holding his ankle, having shouted a really loud 'ow'.

Darcy instantly rushed over to him, kneeling beside him. "Are you all right?" she asked, worry clear on her face. Then Evan rushed up as well, and started doing a spell. Darcy frowned at the spell and then blinked when Kynan's ankle froze up. Evan's spell was clearly not right. She gripped her own wand, and pointed it at the ice. "Finite Incantatem," she said, and the ice vanished as she cancelled the spell. "I think that spell just might give Kynan a bit of a freezing problem," Darcy said, grinning at both of the guys. She then looked back at the leg. "Does it hurt a lot? I mean, I know a spell 'Episkey'. That could work, but healing charms can be dangerous to use if one doesn't know what damage it is," Darcy said with a slight shrug, still looking rather worried at the Gryffindor boy.
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Owls and Friends   Owls and Friends - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:57 am

Finishing off the last few touches of her letter Maya looked up when someone approached beside her. She watched Cassandra who seemed to be going out of her way to be discrete. Raising her eyebrows, wondering what the girl wanted with her she moved closer to hear what she was whispering. Maya glanced up at Darcy when Cassandra mentioned her and quickly looked away. When she said the word, Veela was it? Maya felt even more confused, was she magical or something or was it a type of blood status? "Well, um.. is that a bad thing?" Maya inquired, not wanting to sound ignorant of the wizarding world, but having a hard time hiding it. Sighing to herself, she bemoaned her father's hatred for magic once more as she was feeling less and less informed the longer she was spending at Hogwarts. Musing over what a Veela was, she didn't think it could be a bad thing as Darcy seemed nice. But then if Cassandra came over and told her away from everyone else, maybe it was. Shaking her head attempting to clear it, she looked up at Darcy. She was getting more attention off the two boys, Maya thought as she watched Evan trying to please her.

Turning her attention towards Kynan as he had called out, Maya cocked her head slightly. That really wasn't like him, loudly announcing his goodbyes. He usually mumbled his farewells and slipped quietly off, not wanting to be noticed. These thoughts vanished as quickly as they had come when Kynan tripped on the ground. Forgetting about her letter, she raced over just in time to see Darcy helping him out. Worry etched Maya's face as she hoped that Kynan wasn't in too much pain. Well at least there was enough of them to carry him to the hospital wing if it was that bad. "Maybe its best if we don't do that then," Maya responded to Darcy as she looked at Kynan clutching his ankle. "How bad is it, like would you be able to put any weight on it?" Maya asked, anguish lacing her tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls and Friends   Owls and Friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:57 am

Cassandra recoiled from Maya, staring. Well, what was she supposed to say? Yes? No? "It means that her blood isn't pure. It's...tainted. She's part magical creature and part human," Cassandra hissed. She knew she was being rather harsh but felt Maya had a right to know. "That means that she can use her love charms on boys and girls too, her unique" here Cassandra rolled her eyes," powers to manipulate people." She glared at the Darcy girl.

Suddenly, a loud crash interrupted Cassandra. She glanced at the boy now lying on the floor of the Owlery, moaning and clutching his leg. Great...Cassandra was the only one who immediately saw through Kynan's act. Another boy who's trying to act weak and hurt so that the pretty veela will take notice.

Still mentally sneering at Kynan, she watched as Evan first froze his ankle. Well, serves you right, Cassandra thought. Then the veela ran over and started worrying over him, trying to joke around while doing spells. Fools, Cassandra thought, you don't need a healing charm, you need one for common sense. For all boys when that veela girl is nearby. Then Maya joined the worry party, asking him how badly he was hurt and probably wondering something along the lines of whether he needed to go to the Hospital Wing and could make it there or not.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Owls and Friends   Owls and Friends - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:53 pm

Kynan couldn't help but show a confused expression as the Ravenclaw boy was suddenly pointing his wand at him and saying some kind of spell. Within a minute, his hands and ankle were in ice. Although it hurt him a bit, or freezed him a bit, he still couldn't help look confused as the Sullivan boy was making a thumbs up at Darcy. Then Darcy was rushing over to him and removing the ice. She asked if he was alright. She asked if I'm alright, Kynan thought, not paying much attention to Darcy's talk about some 'Episkey' spell. Suddenly Maya was next to Darcy, asking if he could put weight on his ankle. From behind Maya, he could see Cassandra sneering. Does she know? he thought for a moment before realizing that Maya was asking him something. Kynan shrugged and pretended to attempt to stand up, holding onto Darcy's shoulder. For a moment he pretended to be hopping on one leg in pain, then he rubbed his ankle and pretended that he was trying to put weight on it. He then stretched the ankle and walked a few steps, pretending to wince in pain.

"Y-y-yeah, I'm f-fine," Kynan said, looking back at Darcy, Maya and the Ravenclaw boy which he was trying to block out.

Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: Owls and Friends   Owls and Friends - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:42 pm

Evan was admiring the results of his spell, when he suddenly heard Darcy saying "Finite Incantatem." Then the ice around Kynan's ankle and hands began to disappear. No, my masterpiece! Those ice patterns, magnificent crystals, deflecting morning light.. It is.. gone. Evan didn't think that his spell would have such a beautiful effect. It was almost an art. My dear, dear icy masterpiece. Evan looked at Darcy, waiting for some explanation for her actions. "I think that spell just might give Kynan a bit of freezing problem," she said. Well, that ice was doomed to melt anyway.

It was time for a new plan. Evan was deep in his thinking. Darcy suggested 'Episkey', but it was too complicated spell in Evan's opinion. Kynan tried to walk, but it was painful for him. Okay, walking isn't an option for im. So he should get to the medical wing by some other means. Flying? 'Wingardium Leviosa'? Or 'Locomotion'? "Wingardium Leviosa? Locomotion charm?" mumbled Evan, having no idea that he was actually speaking aloud. I'm quite sure Locomotion is too complicated for a first-years, I doubt that any of us can use it properly. And it would be difficult to levitate such a heavy object. But if combine it with 'Pluma Pondus', a spell that reduces weight, hmm.. But then Evan was struck by a new idea. "Everyone, listen, please," he waited some seconds before continuing, "Okay. Kynan, you don't have to walk with your injured ankle to get to a healer. We are in the owlery, we can send letters to anyone now, healer included. That would be much more painless way, wouldn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owls and Friends   Owls and Friends - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Owls and Friends
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2